“What's in a meal?”

Add it.
Olympia Domino's Pizza
Ranked #238 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Ordered one of their specials online so we could have some PIZZA for some SEAHAWKS action. Their app is outstanding most of the time. When I arrived at the store to pick up our order (which was reported as complete) our order was not ready. They also forgot to get the 2 liter beverage and seemed confused when I asked where it was because it came with our order. Hopefully next time things will be more organized.

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 4 May 2015

Food is great here, I've never had a bad order or experience with this location. Unfortunately when Domino's added this location to their website and mobile app, they only made it for pick up only. If you want delivery, you have to call and ask for delivery. I have a real problem with reading someone my debit or credit card information over the phone. Too much risk of someone stealing and using my info. Other than that, the food is worth it.

Been to Olympia Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!