“Breakfast”

Add it.
West Water View Restaurant
Ranked #247 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Beautiful views and nice breakfast at the Red Lion Hotel or RL as they now brand it. The prices were $10- $17 each. I thought the food was very good.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This review is for the Lounge, not the restaurant. The remodel is done & the lounge is much larger than it was. They did a nice job on it & the place is much more modern. Staff is usually pretty good though they can get overwhelmed when very busy (like when the Washington State Democrats have their reorg meeting there!). Happy hour is pretty good here, food & drink wise.

2  Thank TravelSinceRetired
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We had a table overlooking the lake. My partner ordered spare ribs - large portion and had to leave some being more than she could manage. Pleasant staff and good service. Food was well cooked and tasty.
Breakfast the next morning was nice and hot!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The hotel offered a free breakfast buffet with our room. We took one look at it and decided to order off the menu because the buffet items were drenched in grease. I ordered a "skinny" version of breakfast made with eggs whites and veggies and unfortunately it too was drenched in oil. Very, very disappointed.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Had lunch, dinner & breakfast while staying at the Red Lion. Biggest plus is convenience if staying at the hotel (otherwise, you can do much better elsewhere in Olympia). Had sliders for lunch. Not bad but nothing special either; fries are extra (huge portion by the way). For dinner I had the pesto flatbread (& added the pacetta); it was very good though perhaps a bit heavy handed with the balsamic. For breakfast, I had the 2 eggs, polish sausage & potatoes. Potatoes were quite oily; sausage was good but nothing exciting; my over easy eggs were so "easy" they were almost raw ... I should have sent them back. The whole hotel including restaurant & bar have been going through a major remodel/rennovation. Not sure I like the new restaurant -- the chairs are not very comfortable at all. All in all, ok. If breakfast had been my only meal, I might have given them only 1 star. Get your eggs scrambled.

2  Thank TravelSinceRetired