“Best german sweets”

Wagner's European Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #4 of 17 Dessert in Olympia
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Lived in Germany for 6 years. it is right on. The pastries are right on. I go there for specifically for the marzipan horn it is great.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I love the baked goods, my favorites are the cinnamon bread and poppy seed strudel. They also have great homemade soups and speciality sandwiches.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Wagner's used to make the best shrimp salad with avocados. Now, they don't serve that anymore. What's left to choose from is very limited and poor. I ordered a chef salad recently and I ended up not finishing it. The meat used was sliced deli meat and very salty. Their bake goods looks great but the salad options are poor!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Having read that this was a great place for a Reuben we bypassed others to go there. It was disappointing. No one greeted us and I had to ask if we should seat ourselves. They explained that you order from the deli, pay, take a seat and they bring the food to you. When the food came, it was the smallest of sandwiches all by itself except for a small piece of cake.They didn't offer water and I forgot to ask. Food was fresh, warm and tasty but minimal. The carrot cake was wonderful. I had to ask someone if we should bus our own plates. Turns out we did not. We might go back for the bakery but not the food.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We live in Olympia and have been enjoying the wonderful creations of Wagner's for over a decade. They have wonderful customer service and OUTSTANDING bakery items for everyone to enjoy. There tasty treats are worth the trip and every penny spent. I have never been disappointed by Wagner's. There service and food has always been over the top. We love it!!!