“best burgers”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #56 of 367 Restaurants in Olympia
Reviewed 12 July 2018

5 guys has the absolute best burgers in Olympia. A regular burger with two patties and then the last list of topping available is incredible! Love to online ordering feature.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Five Guys still has the best burger in Olympia. The french fries can be a bit soggy, but those burgers are so good.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a great hamburger, this is the place. We visited on Fathers Day on the way back to Portland and could not have been happier with the whole experience. The restaurant is clearly well managed. Everything was clean, the food was fresh, with the normal generous portions, and the counter and kitchen help were extremely attentive and helpful. This place sets the bar for all Five Guys everywhere!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Five Guys burgers are the best ever. They are always fresh and available lettuce wrapped. When you order jalapenos on your burger they are fresh not pickled. At a burger joint it's the little special touches that matter. The fries are always excellent there are plenty to go around. There indeed may be better burgers around but I can't think of one off the top of my head. You can even get a veggie burger that is all fresh vegetables and not a fabricated patty. Just a great fast food place. Don't think there are any better.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I love this place. They are generous with their amazing hand-cut, skin-on fries. They have a small burger that is perfect for me. All of the add-ons are free and you can pick and choose what you want. I especially love the milkshakes - chocolate and peanut butter is my fav! If I'm the least bit hungry, I cannot drive past without a trip to "The Guys". I like any restaurant where I can watch my food being fixed and know it didn't come out of a warmer or some other pre-made process.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!