12 Tribes Resort & Casino
AbbyCreek Inn(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$69
Orbitz.com
Mt Gardner Inn(Winthrop)(Great Value!)
US$125
All reviewssweet shopsunday breakfast buffetpremium king roompenny machinesindoor outdoor hot tubsecond hand smokeprime ribresort casinohuge showerrestaurants servesurrounding hillskeurig coffee makercomfortable bedsbeautiful resortnice casinobeautiful roomlots of pillows
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having wanting a quick get away this resort/casino is approximately an hour drive south of Osoyoos. The room we had was truly fantastic. The bed was very comfortable, the duvet and down pillows afforded the most pleasant and restful sleep in a long time. Our 4 th floor room faced the highway and was super quiet. The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. My only small beef would be that a few times while down in the casino I found it to be a bit smoky, but other than that we had a great time and would highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

If you're looking for swaying Fir trees or a riverside respite, this is not the place to stay. That said, we were pleasantly surprised by how meticulously clean, well-maintained, spacious, quiet and reasonably priced was this RV Park. We parked our 39' 5th week on a pull-through, full hu, level, cement pad. The site included a picnic table and plenty of room for our large truck. An added bonus was the adjacent hillside with lots of places to walk our dog (a large Lab). We're not the gambling type, but if we were the casino is a short walk from the RV park. They have a couple of restaurants, too. The location is perfect if you're coming or going from Canada, or wanting to attend the Omak Stampede (book early). Hwy 20 to Winthrop is a short distance, and the drive is lovely. Experiencing Spring in the Methow is worth the journey!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

stayed for 1 night recently, rooms are really nice. spacious with very comfy king size bed. Has large screen tv and fridge in the room.
Shower is excellent with 3 heads and very big. Enough room for a party in the shower.
Fan/air was a little noisy, but otherwise room was very quiet.
I found the casino was a little smoky, not the overpower blast of smoke that some people mention though.
nice clean casino with a few table games (took my money pretty quickly however)
Overall a very nice stay. Very good rate if you book directly with the hotel
would definitely return

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ted B
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Went there shortly after the hotel opened in 2015 and was very disappointed with service. Went back yesterday and I was so pleased to see a totally different experience. The staff in the hotel, spa, casino and restaurant were so friendly and helpful and seemed to be enjoying working there. The hotel is beautiful with some of the best rooms I've ever stayed in. Food was very tasty and well priced. As the hotel and casino are located on Indian land, there are no taxes added to anything or any service. What a treat. The hotel was very clean and organized. I enjoyed the games in the casino, many of which were new to me and were fun. This is one casino where you can play for quite a while without losing money - in fact from what I observed I saw lots of people making money. Bottom line, it was a wonderful experience. Good prices, good people, good facility and good service.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel cost less than the front.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank invue
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My rating should be a 4 star, even a 4.5, (see below), but it gets very frustrating asking for a nice quiet part of hotel and yet getting some super loud inconsiderate idiots above us stomping their way around until 2:20 am until I had to call down to complain finally. Then those same selfish morons had to get up with little sleep and stomp around again at 9 am! GRRR! I even called way in advance when I booked and asked for the top floor and cause I got a CDN discount I could not get top floor I was told while I was there in person. The hotel was very very empty of cars even! So hardy anyone in hotel...this made zero sense! But I tried to put trust in it all. I do like the quality of food and food prices and overall ambiance of entire place. I also really like the hot tub, pool and sauna as good working order and clean and if they can just get the hotel part down pat this will make for a great choice to book there again. Just was super frustrated this past Mar 11/12/18. (Checked out Mar 12). (Had a very nice breakfast and was saving grace but was so tired!)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple