US$220
  • Free Internet
Fort Worden(Port Townsend)
US$249
US$190
Bishop Victorian Hotel(Port Townsend)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$215
Ravenscroft Inn(Port Townsend)
Official Site
TripAdvisor
Amber Lights B & B(Port Townsend)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthousethe cottagesmain buildinggreat locationadirondack chairsmaritime centersecond floormain officefrench doorsopen windowscoffee makerhotel staffstay there againin townwalking distancebathroom doorboutique hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I know my stay was a little unreal because the weather was spectacular, July like, without the crowds. But, I absolutely fell in love with Port Townsend and the Swan Hotel. Probably one of best places I've ever spent time in my 63 years. Water everywhere rimmed by snow capped mountains and an absolute sailing mecca. The Hotel is awesome. Literally at the end of town, lots of great stuff close by. No joke, I could spend everyday the rest of my life there. And I presently live a dream life on the Oregon coast.
People who criticize this hotel in anyway need to find somewhere else to visit. It's an old creaking building where you're going to hear footsteps upstairs and the plumbing. Part of the charm, it reminded me of sleeping at my grandmothers house.
Staff was great, housekeepers are the best. This is the best. I'll be back many times.
Note on the pet policy. It is unreasonable that they want you to keep your dog off the bed, but I made it work by trying to keep my dog away from the blanket and comforter. I go out of my way to make sure the room is as clean as I can make it, as I do in every hotel so I don't see this as a problem. Be good and I'm sure the staff is good with it.
Again, I almost talked myself out of visiting and boy am I glad I didn't. It was so spectacularly magnificent it was almost surreal.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim S
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent one night stay. Everything in our room was clean and well maintained. Really great shower! Friendly helpful staff. Beautiful town. Really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely stay there again. We highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Cindy F, Owner at Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! We look forward to having you again next time you're in town.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I loved this hotel, I would highly recommend this place to everyone!!!! The people that work there are so nice, it is so convenient,you can walk anywhere you need to go. Downtown is so fun,a large variety of shops, food, coffee,tea, whatever your heart desires ,I am sure you could probably find it! We will always stay there when we come to town. Thank you for making a much needed vacation wonderful memories!!!! Great job!

Room Tip: Everything was perfect
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Cindy F, Owner at Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel and our town! We’re glad to help make your vacation as relaxing and fun as possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I was here for work in December. This was a nice place. Walls a little thin but still nice.Very nice workers and great views. I fell in love with Port Townsend and I hope to come back. No problem staying here again. Clean and pretty quite, close enough to walk all over town.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Cindy F, Owner at Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

We’re happy to hear that you had a nice stay in Port Townsend. Come back and stay with us again soon! We’d love to have you again.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The Swan Hotel provides cozy, but modern accommodations at a reasonable rate right in the heart of Port Townsend's historic downtown. My spacious "suite" room was on the second floor (use of exterior stairs required) with a fine view of downtown, plus a sliver of water. Best of all, the French doors allowed two days of bright sunshine to enliven the interior and provide a marvelous space for reading in a cozy wicker chair. The room also featured microwave, small refrigerator & freezer, a good supply of free coffee and tea. There was also a handy desk and chair, plus some nice nautical-themed artwork on the walls. The bathroom was spotless, well-equipped and featured a powerful shower head (always a big plus). Desk staff was friendly, welcoming and agreed to a helpful one-hour late checkout without hesitation. One word of caution: Port Townsend is one of the country's only two Victorian seaports, but the Swan is not the place for those seeking to immerse themselves in frilly Victoriana. But these modern accommodations do possess real character and provide other satisfactions.

Room Tip: Second floor suites tend to be quieter than street level.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank John M
Cindy F, Owner at Swan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

We’re glad to hear that you had a nice stay with us and that you enjoyed Port Townsend. We look forward to having you next time you’re in town!