The Waterstreet Hotel
Bishop Victorian Hotel(Port Townsend)
US$165
Aladdin Motor Inn(Port Townsend)
US$82
Travelocity
Tides Inn(Port Townsend)
US$152
Fort Worden(Port Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$139
Orbitz.com
Harborside Inn(Port Townsend)
US$89
Palace Hotel Port Townsend(Port Townsend)(Great Value!)
US$149
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
US$120
Swan Hotel(Port Townsend)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswater street hotelshared bathfaced the streetoff seasonrooms are spaciouslarge windowsup stairsno elevatorin towncharming placemain partfront desk clerkwhale watchinggas fireplacehistoric buildingno air conditioningthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I loved this hotel. I stayed here as a solo traveler and the price could not be beat. Plus the large windows and in room sink made it comfortable and feel like a fancy old world experience. Though the hotel had little vacancy, the shared bathroom didn't feel overcrowded (I never saw anyone else), and it was very clean as well. A nice quiet place besides the creaks and squeaks from neighbors you would expect in a place of this age. Really charming place... I wouldn't hesitate to stay again or send other solo travelers there. Conveniently located as well next to all the things to do. Distinct lack of ghosts despite the Victorian surroundings was the only let down for me :).

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

My boyfriend and I had tickets to go whale watching, and he surprised me with a 2 night stay at this cute hotel!

It's great if you are looking for something unique. He booked a room with a shared bathroom. Was fun to walk through the hotel, look at all the different rooms, the history and architecture!

The gal at the front desk was super sweet! Not sure what he spent, but he made it sound like it was a great deal!

Room Tip: Check out the photos to find the perfect room for you! So many to choose from!
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I rented a one night stay during the off season on very short notice and was extremely pleased with the results.

The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful, letting us check out a couple rooms on our own to see which we liked best. It was only $75 for the night and would have been cheaper had we opted for a room with a shared bathroom.

The room was perfectly clean and had the essentials. No microwave/coffee maker/ mini fridge, which was fine for our short stay. There was coffee and a kitchenette on our floor available in the morning. The bed was insanely soft and comfortable and the room has a small flat screen tv.

Convenient downtown location, wonderful historic building, very quiet, fantastic views. I really can't imagine having ended up at a better location and would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hccfl8
Reviewed 8 January 2017

This was my third stay at the Waterstreet Hotel but the first time in the winter. I had a second floor corner room with several old, cracked windows. I asked for a space heater and had it on full blast all night and the room was still cold. I wore a wool hat and down vest over my PJs to try and sleep. The bathroom was too cold to even consider a shower.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank LaLunaStella
Reviewed 5 January 2017

This was our second stay at the Waterstreet Hotel. Our first visit we stayed in a basic room with a bath that faced the street. This time we stayed in Room 5 on the second floor. This room has a king size memory foam mattress just like we have at home. Very comfortable. Although the two nights we were there were two of the coldest in recent years, the room stayed nice and cozy, partly due to the big, tall windows facing the water on sunny mornings. A gas fireplace also helped keep the room warm. Also in the room is a twin trundle bed and a double bed in a sleeping loft. This sleeping loft would be perfect for a family traveling with a somewhat recalcitrant young teen who wants privacy! The room the loft is located in must have been a bedroom at one time, and a closet carved out of the space and the sleeping loft built above the closet. A door separates the room-closet and loft from the rest of the suite. The bathroom is modern, but one has to step up to enter the bathroom. A motion sensor light illuminates the step so sleepy guests won't trip and fall. The hot water is a bit slow to reach the shower, so give it time! But once it gets to the bath, it'll stay nice and hot for you! The television's display makes everyone orange. But we weren't interested in watching TV anyway. Now for the kitchen. Oh dear! I've stayed in hotels with kitchens before, and this one, sadly is poorly equipped with ancient cookware, better suited for recycling than food prep. The "non-stick" surfaces on some of the pans is peeled and cracked and crumbling. Yuck! I was able to prepare two dinners, lunch and breakfasts with the meager selection. If you're going to be cooking, bring your own cookware! There's not even a spatula in the supply drawer! Oh, and unlike other hotel rooms with "full kitchens", there's no microwave either. But in spite of the kitchen deficiencies, we ate well. And with that wonderful memory foam mattress, we slept very well.

Oh, and if you're traveling with a grouchy, easily bored middle schooler, take note. The hotel is a Pokemon Poke Stop. Happy hunting and happy spinning! Your kid will be pleased.

Room Tip: Room 5 is a suite with a spectacular view!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple