“Seafood lovers & the view”
Review of The Loft

The Loft
Ranked #8 of 91 Restaurants in Poulsbo
Price range: US$8 - US$43
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2015

On a Friday night, it is definitely loud with a happy hour crowd. Service was pretty good, especially with our large party. Seafood chimichangas were downed quickly. French dips were stuffed with lots of thin roast beef. Good beers on tap and good wine list. Only negative, blah dessert menu.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

We ate here today for the first time...great views....great food and great service..Good beers on tap... Nice wine selection....

Reviewed 22 May 2015

We really enjoyed the service as it was very friendly and non intrusive. Try to avocado fries. We had never had these and they were great. Good beer on tap and there are some notable wines available. Overlooks the sound and marina. Have fun.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

I can't tell you about the menu, why? Cuz I can't get past the fish and chips. None - none better. Bottle of wine, fish and chips and your in heaven. Their salad menu changed for the worse and need to go back. Other than that I love them. Can't go wrong, excellent waitresses

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

If you like paying for location and a great view but mediocre food then this is your place. Priced high for the quantity and quality as far as I'm conscerned. A Caesar salad was literally three romain lettuce leaves with dressing, shredded Parisian cheese, not much effort on the plate. I had the crab ravioli , about 1/2 teaspoon of crab in a whole lot of undercooked ravioli noodle.
The server was excellent , fast service and friendly.
My meal was $37 total for one guy. When I left the owner I presume was folding little boat boxes for the kids meals. I ask if I could have one for my little boy. Get this! " I'll sell you one for a dollar" I told her that I had just spent $37 on lunch. No dice, she would rather have an unhappy customer than part with a .92 cent price of cardboard.
Do yourself a favor, get more for your money than a good view of the bay.

2  Thank Paul L

Been to The Loft? Share your experiences!