“Make Changes Right Away or SOON!!!!!!!!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tuxedo Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The wife and I have been coming here for the last 8 years. This place used to be great. I'm not sure why it has gone down hill, but we don't drive out there much anymore. The atmosphere is tense and not inviting. The last two times we visited the Tuxedo was very disappointing. Not only did the cook say lunch was over but my Nancy my wife and I heard her say "go away" as we walked in. The waitress was the only plesant part of our meal that day. The cook would go and smoke while stuff was on the grill. Apparently, the food belonged to the people next to us. They chatted about how her burger was crispy/dry and shrimp was way tooooo overcooked and dark looking. My wife and I had a chef salad and whatever you do, don't order a club. The cook grabbed the ticket and mentioned "why can't they order something else, they'll just have to wait". It was AN AMAZING sandwich though. But if there is a next time, we'll come when the young man is cooking. Maybe a call before coming out to see who's behind the scene.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

We are new to the area and my brother-in-law took us there for a burger and it was great! The chilly cheese fries and salad was awesome too!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2019 via mobile

Stopped at a favorite brewery to have lunch. We missed the grill open hours by about 20 minutes. We asked the person running the taproom where is a good place to eat. She asked what direction we were heading. She said stop on Prescott at the Tuxedo Bar and Grill.

When we arrived I started to judge the place by first glance. I am so glad I did not.

The bacon cheeseburger was amazing. The staff was friendly. The history of Prescott was on the walls.

I will stop in again

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 23 December 2017

I have ordered Rueben sandwiches in many different restaurants. The Tux is the best of the best. Well done Pam.

Oh, if you get a chance, the owner, Pam, also makes a great clam chowder on Fridays. Sometimes there are leftovers to order on Saturday. Yum!!

The Tux also has a family friendly cafe.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

I loved their hamburger and I am not a burger person so that is saying a lot. The service is a little slow but their great people more than make up for it.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Tuxedo Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!