“Take a stroll through Lawson Gardens”
Review of Lawson Gardens

Lawson Gardens
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Pullman
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

A delightful garden in the heart of Pullman. This suburban oasis is lovingly maintained by one person. Come, stroll, relax, inhale, enjoy!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

My wife and I have great memories of this place that date back to 2002, when her and I, a young married couple, moved to WSU so I could go to school. We lived just around the corner on Dexter Street. At the end of my bachelor's, in 2004, she was pregnant with our oldest, and we used to walk the Lawson Garden trails every single day trying to induce labor :)! It's gorgeous here and I hope this always stays an important part of the city.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Even visiting on the eve of winter, there were still beautiful flowers to see. You can walk around the paths or sit on the many benches. Very peaceful, beautiful place.