All reviewscookiesfront deskgas stationkids loved the poolparking lotgreat place to staywould stay here againclean hotelstayed here for one nightlight sleeperoff the highwayhot breakfastup to datenice staybed was comfortablemcdonaldsmall
Reviewed 12 October 2015

I rated this a 5 star because of the value for what I paid for my room and the attentive staff. The location is easy on and off 516, simple. The room was spacious, modern, clean. The breakfast was as expected. But the staff was great, I have stayed here 2x now. Front desk will ask to help, follow up, are proactive. Nice to have management that is attentive and awake. It's not a 5 star hotel, but given my $105 a night my experience exceeded my expectation.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank YuppieSkiBum
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Puyallup (Tacoma Area), responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Hello YuppieSkiBum!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your second stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Puyallup! The compliments about our staff and the work ethic they have is most appreciated. We enjoy positive feedback and will be sharing it with our staff! We truly enjoyed having you with us and hope to see you again soon! Safe Travels!

Holiday Inn Express and Suites Puyallup, Washington
253-848-4900

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for almost 4 weeks and i have to say it was wonderful! The staff are pleasant, the hotel is clean and is located right off the highway. The workout room was good, although it could have used a cold water dispenser instead of just a sink. The best part is the breakfast which was always stocked and the lady who was there every morning was pleasant and very efficient. The hotel is located next to a McDonalds for those who like fast meals, but there are many other restaurants close by.

I think if you are going to Puyallup, you wont find a better hotel...and i tried the Hampton and the Fairfield and they were not as nice. Try it, you'll like it!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank littlemtn

Hello Littlemtn,

We are SO excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Puyallup! It was truly a pleasure having you here with us! We are truly proud of the amazing team we have from Housekeeping, Front Desk and Breakfast! I will pass along the wonderful compliments to our staff. We hope to see you again in the future and safe travels!

Front Desk Manager
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Puyallup, Washington

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Newer Holiday Inn. Very convenient to everything. Service was commendable and efficient. WiFi was great! Breakfast had many delicious options. Always had fresh coffee available! Very friendly and helpful! Near to mall and lots of restaurants.
Will stay there again

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Puyallup (Tacoma Area), responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Hello Ladybug4JESUS!

I am so happy to hear about what you enjoyed about your stay with us! We definitely enjoyed having you and do look forward to seeing you again in the future! Thank you for the wonderful review and until we get the pleasure to see you again, Safe travels!

Best Regards,

253-848-4900

Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed this hotel very much. It has a great location for what we were doing. The only down side was that they were having some problems with their air conditioning as there were water leaks in the eating area and the air conditioning unit in our room was dripping onto the carpet. Otherwise, the staff was great and always very friendly. We would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Michael M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Puyallup (Tacoma Area), responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2015

Hello Susan B!

Thank you so much for responding to our survey about your stay and for the amazing review! We are very glad that you chose to stay with us and hope that we met all expectations during your visit. I do sincerely apologize about the issues you faced with the air conditioning unit in your room during your stay and our staff will definitely be taking a look into this issue. I hope you had a wonderful time visiting Seattle! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay with us I would be glad to discuss them with you directly either via telephone or email. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Regards,

(253)-848-4900

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

Stay here September 5 & 6 short drive to Seattle. Nice staff, clean room, free breakfast in morning, free coffee and cookie available all day. McDonald's in parking lot. Denny across way in the parking lot. Target and other stores and eating places a short drive away.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Hello Mccray V,

Thank you so much for responding to our survey about your stay! We are very glad that you chose to stay with us and hope that we met all expectations during your visit. We take pride in the look of our facility and how our staff is with our guest! I'm so glad to hear that your room was to your liking! Having so many stores and dining establishments so close is definitely a perk of our location! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay with us I would be glad to discuss them with you directly either via telephone or email. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Regards,