“Love this place”

Charlies Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #21 of 286 Restaurants in Puyallup
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Description: We are Puyallup's home town choice for fresh food, great drinks and a friendly atmosphere! We prepare and serve fresh, affordable home town food to neighbors and travelers alike. We offer American home-style food with a famous salad bar. We invite you and your family to join us for breakfast, lunch and dinner all week long. We open daily at 8:00am. In addition to our restaurant, we also offer a full-service lounge, and our Brick Room is available for meetings, banquets, and more with room for up to 125 guests.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love going here for dinner. We love the steak and prawns. Our steaks are always cooked to perfection. The prices are good. The salad bar is perfect. The homemade salad dressing is so yummy! Very nice place.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked in the door (and our family member with a walker got caught up on the entry rug) and finished our meal, we felt we were the only customers in the restaurant. They were busy.

The salad bar selection was just enough to add variety to your plate and, be fresh. My salad was very tasty. I split the chicken tenders with a family member and they were very light and crispy. We actually overheard another customer say the chicken tenders were hers and her daughter's favorite. It was a good choice.

We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Excellent salad bar and pleasant dining room. Visit 4-5 times a year. Dining area for private events...attended bridal shower in Feb. and rehearsal dinner in Mar. 2017. Very accommodating with great service.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Found Charlie’s only because they had a parking spot in the middle of Puyallup. A spot of good luck.

Charlie’s is in time warp. There is nothing modern about it. However, the service was excellent and the food was very good. Wholesome. My wife’s salad was huge and made exactly as she requested. I was more than satisfied with my lunch. A fortunate choice.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

In every place my husband and I live we try to find that one little local place for great food. For Puyallup we found it in Charlie's. From the minute you walk you can tell the food is going to be good. My husband loves their salad bar while I like be their egg tools appetizer. My go to is the Monte Cristi sandwich. It brings back memories from when my Grandmother used to make them. Portions are well worth the price, and the servers are very attentative and your drink Nevers goes empty. This place ius a most.