“Best gourmet burger in Puyallup”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #12 of 276 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

While it's a chain restaurant 5 Guys is a great place for an awesome burger. Single, double, triple Pattie. All the fixins on the burger are free. The patties are fresh and you can have all the peanuts while you wait.
With all the fast food joints in the area, this is a destination. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Any 5 Guys from Puyallup to NYC (yes I have) are something you spend the money to experience. Toss the nasty steak fries and crinkle cuts that have no flavor. Their fries are homemade and fresh. They are like no other, unless your mom spooled you at home-mine did. You can get them with Cajun seasoning :) Their burgers are one price, LOADED, made to order of course, and you pay for it, so they are pricy if you hold 90% of it but the beef is also fresh and cooked to order. The regular burger is HUGE and so are the fries and I am a big eater. I would suggest a lighter portion I think they call in the Jr.?? and for the fries as well, unless you plan to share.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Five Guys is a good fast food burger, but it's expensive for a fast food place. Took my grandson there today. Two basic burgers we each loaded up with condiments ($5.29 each), one small fry ($3.39), and one milkshake ($4.99). I went with water. With tax: $20.84. The fries had too much salt. However, my biggest complaint is that the music was up so loud we could hardly hear each other across the table. It was not a relaxing environment. I won't be back any time soon. There's a teriyaki place about four blocks west of the Five Guys location where for 10 bucks each we could get a really nice lunch in a quiet, calm environment. Note to management: you probably can't do much about the prices, but you can certainly turn down the music.

1  Thank Roadtrip E
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Stopped in for a burger and ordered a double patties with fry's and a drink, $16.00. The burger was OK, nothing to brag about. The place was dirty, there were food scraps on the floor. Would not return! You can a better burger for lass money at other places.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Burgers were ok but fries were greasy. Very noisy. Lots of dirty tables. Will not be a repeat customer.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!