“Not as bad as I remembered.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #124 of 276 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 19 October 2015

We quit going to Applebees after poor service and bad food many years ago. We then went to Red Robin for a few years and had even worse service and usually cold food. We recently tried this location of Applebees and the service was very good and the food was really fast and hot. I know crazy to be excited about hot food. The regular happy hour is a bonus also. We have been to this location 3 times in the past 5 weeks.

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

Went with the family and did not have a good experience. Low quality and cold food with poor value for price. I will not return.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We love the 2 for $20 menu and items change or rotate periodically. The sirloin is always tasty. I love getting broccoli or seasonal veggies with it. The service has been very slow however at times. Not every time but at least half the time which makes a person want to get up and leave.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!