“Great Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 January 2018

My Husband & I stopped here for breakfast, after dropping my car off at the Dodge Dealers. The place is just down the road, so it made it very convienent. We have been here before, but it had been awhile. We got seated right away, even though the place was very busy. We ordered our breakfasts, got them pretty quickly. Very good food, good service & the price is right. We will be going back again. We have eaten here quite a few times.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I really enjoy going to Mrs. Turners when I want a home cooked meal. Nothing fancy. The service is usually good and so is the food. They are always advertising for a new cook so your meal may be a little different but I've never had a problem.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We were visiting the town and we went the day after Christmas and they were bustling and busy. We called ahead and they reserved our space which was really nice. We had party of 12. We saw another spot for a larger group. So, no worries if you got a large group.

The food was good. It wasn’t greasy and the portion was huge! So, if you don’t eat much, sharing is probably a good idea.

Don’t expect anything extravagant. It’s a nice cozy place and it felt very comfortable. Service was good and they were accommodating. Would go back for sure.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This is a delightful little spot! We were there on a weekday morning. The staff was friendly and efficient. Regular breakfast portions were huge but there were also smaller options and senior portions available. They also offer some combinations that we hadn't seen before (tho we are from the east coast so may be regular here) including stuffed hash browns, hamburger gravy and biscuits, to name a couple. I would go back just to try some of them. The gent next to us had three HUGE blueberry pancakes that made me jealous.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in just for a quick breakfast, the menu is simple but yet great. Stuffed Hashbrowns and Starla Sandwich is the selections we got, and pleased with both. Serving size is great, amazing taste and quick. Highly recommended