“THIS IS A MUST GO TO RED ROBIN!!!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #33 of 277 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 September 2015

Had my regular hamburger, the Banzai Burger, love it, love it. I have been to a large number of Red Robins and I always order the Banzai burger and you would think they all would be the same, but this one was GREAT, how? I don't know, but it was great. Maybe it was the service, because the service was spot on! She was friendly and took care of me.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

When you walk into ANY Red Robin, you feel like having a good time. The food is always consistent in quality, and consistent in service. This RR is no exception to that theme of consistency. This RR is close to a shopping center and close to quality lodging in the Holiday Inn Express

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Received two "deals" from red robin today. First was a free birthday burger. Second was a text which says "1. Free Select Appetizer w/$10 Purchase exp 09/09". When we arrived I showed the waitress the text and asked about it. She had never seen it before but said, "I'll make it happen". So, I ordered onion rings. At the end of a good dinner, the manager comes out and after singing happy birthday to me tells me we ordered the wrong appetizer. WHAT? I asked, I verified, and when we politely questioned her about it she did not do the right thing but agreed to only take 1/2 the price off them. At what point does a manager take ownership of a problem. Sad that such poor management is killing what used to be a good burger joint.

Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Red Robin is what it is. It is usually busy and the food is good. When you go there, it is predicable...the menu, the service, the food....good. I do wish they would join the 21st century and install WiFi.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

We at in the bar & were greeted promptly. Service was fast friendly & helpful. Our order was served quickly & hot.