“Huge menu, large portions, good prices and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Loose Wheel Puyallup's Pit Stop
Ranked #29 of 286 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I had lunch at the Loose Wheel in Puyallup with several friends. Among us we had fish and chips, French dip, a bacon cheeseburger and I had fried chicken. All very good, especially the fish and chips. For $12.95 I got four pieces of pressure-cooked chicken (leg, wing, thigh, and breast). Very tasty. The order came with about six huge jo jo potatoes and cole slaw. I took the breast and three jos home for later. The other guys all gave their meals a thumbs up. It isn't fancy, but it's good food and it's a real food place.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent pressure cooked chicken. Delicious jojo and yummy biscuits. Great place to eat lots of beers on tap. Puyallup and tacoma locations

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I am ivinf 4 stars because of the food the service is probably 2stars .the food is good and the amount of food is big ,good enough for two.But getting your order for take out is a pain.It seems they are always busy even when there are only few costumers( week day 2-3pm) They get very busy on peak days and hours.But you can stand by the cashier for 5 min and nobody will say boo at you.The only consolation is the food is great.Kudos to the chef and kitchen staff.I have not tried dining in ,maybe the service is different when you done in.I observe dine in people get serve ok.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We frequent TLW and have aways enjoyed it. Our recent visit, however, was less than stellar. We had a newer waitress that was struggling to keep up with her section (the place in general was packed). I ordered a second drink and waited forever. When it was finally delivered, it looked a bit off-color but I took it anyhow. Took a few sips...definitely not what I had previously ordered. Being busy, the waitress was not timely in coming back, so I went to the bar (wrong move on my part). When stating that I had the wrong drink, the bartender argued with me, because I obviously have no clue. Could it have been that he waitress grabbed and delivered the wrong drink? He did pour me another drink (thank you), but didn't have to be such a jerk about it.

We will continue to visit, but I felt the need to let everyone else know that the bartender here is apparently always right.

1  Thank Beck_and_Jai
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Went there yesterday. The special was fried chicken and joes. Excellent. Great service and nice people. The specials everyday are great and the drink prices are reasonable.