“An Excellent Local Eatery”

Bourbon Street Bar and Grill
Ranked #5 of 277 Restaurants in Puyallup
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We've been customers of this restaurant since it's opening and have always had enjoyable experiences, despite our food not tasting exactly the same each time we visit. I can't testify to the authenticity of their menu but I can testify that the crab cakes, crab and shrimp etouffee, and the pasta jambalaya are excellent. As far as drinks go, their manhattans are usually well-made.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I'm not from there but did live in New Orleans for 2 years. No substitute for those flavors and this place got it pretty darn right. And Cameron makes a mean drink at the bar!!!!! We had stuffed mushrooms, etouffee, and pecan pie. My friend had shrimp and the beignets which weren't quite up to Du Monde standards but I wouldn't expect them to be. The pecan pie was to die for and the etouffee was the best I've had since leaving New Orleans. Portions were fabulously generous and staff was friendly. So wish I lived closer and could come more often. What a find!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

A very good rendition of new orleans-style food. The Cajun spice is just right, not overly hot that rich with flavor.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

The food at Bourbon Street Bar and Grill is absolutely phenomenal! I had the shrimp and grits...OMG! The perfect combo of spice, cheese, and cream!!! My husband had the catfish fry and loved it. The macaroni and cheese was also delicious!

The food is reasonably price and the portions are HUGE! I highly recommend trying this place out!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here for early dinner. We had the seafood platter special and the Cajun shrimp dinner. Everything was excellent. Lightly breaded and cooked to perfection. Our plates were heaping with food and had to take some home. I had a couple of beers and the bride had a great Bloody Mary. Very nice dinner. Will be back