“Nice Vibe & Good Beers”

Powerhouse Restaurant Brewery
Ranked #16 of 274 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2016

First time here and I am a big fan of pub food and micro brews so I was excited to visit. First I want to say that the staff were super friendly and attentive. After checking out their tap list and decided on a Coconut infused Nitro and was much better then I thought it would up until the head on it had dissipated. It started out smooth and creamy with a nice Coconut/Chocolate flavor that without the head took on a medicine flavor. Still was a great change from the many Stouts I have had. The down side was my French Dip sandwich. The meat was fine and the provolone was OK but there was nothing else on the sandwich and the bread was a cheap item that turn to mush the moment to touched the Au Jus, which was a bit thin for my tastes. Would like to come in an try a flight and order one of their Pizzas which looked good in passing.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The food is really good and I assume the beers would be also. Had lunch so no alcohol during work. The Sriracha burger creeps up on you.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Nice bright place with great, interesting interior. Good service.

I particularly liked the authentic light gizmo that illuminates when a train passes by.

Straight up, some of the best calamari I've had...it was so tender and the dipping sauce...so good!

Parking is a bit tight in their lot.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere, enjoyed some drinks. Next time we will eat some food, it smelled and looked delicious!

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Made a last minute stop here for dinner and were thoroughly impressed. The food was great, drinks were plentiful, and the servers were very attentive. The menu was a bit different today than in the past... very good!