“Great burgers”

Powerhouse Restaurant Brewery
Ranked #16 of 276 Restaurants in Puyallup
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We ate there a few weeks ago and had lunch. Great food, great service. I ate a French dip my husband had a burger. The burger was perfectly cooked with good seasoning. I quite enjoyed my lunch and beer.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

First time here and I am a big fan of pub food and micro brews so I was excited to visit. First I want to say that the staff were super friendly and attentive. After checking out their tap list and decided on a Coconut infused Nitro and was much better then I thought it would up until the head on it had dissipated. It started out smooth and creamy with a nice Coconut/Chocolate flavor that without the head took on a medicine flavor. Still was a great change from the many Stouts I have had. The down side was my French Dip sandwich. The meat was fine and the provolone was OK but there was nothing else on the sandwich and the bread was a cheap item that turn to mush the moment to touched the Au Jus, which was a bit thin for my tastes. Would like to come in an try a flight and order one of their Pizzas which looked good in passing.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The food is really good and I assume the beers would be also. Had lunch so no alcohol during work. The Sriracha burger creeps up on you.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Nice bright place with great, interesting interior. Good service.

I particularly liked the authentic light gizmo that illuminates when a train passes by.

Straight up, some of the best calamari I've had...it was so tender and the dipping sauce...so good!

Parking is a bit tight in their lot.

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Great atmosphere, enjoyed some drinks. Next time we will eat some food, it smelled and looked delicious!