All reviews microsoft campus sausage on tuesdays tuesday night waffles huge tv guest reception aveda toiletries awesome staff downtown bellevue great breakfast king suite indoor pool front desk staff nice hotel free breakfast hotel room
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I stay here whenever I visit my daughter in Duvall. This time it was for my birthday and her sister accompanied me. Most of the time my husband is wilth me.Close to good restaurants, shopping and church. I could stay in other areas but I prefer the quiet and amenities of this Hotel.

Room tip: rooms facing tall trees away from main parking lot.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Phyllis C
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Location is pretty good. You can walk to building 43,42,22 in 10 minutes or so. Lots of restaurants close by.

Service was excellent, breakfast was good. They do not provide Lunch or dinner but there are a lot of restaurants close by within a 5 min walking radius.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank snehithm2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Silver Cloud Inn is better than I recall on previous visits, it is certainly clean, friendly and has a good breakfast. A nice surprise was the Tues (5:30-6:30) reception, it looked scrumptious (unfortunately I had dinner already) ... I grabbed a few cookies and a bottle of water. The fitness room is well equipped and there are plenty of great restaurants (Thai, Indian, other) in walking distance to the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank mtmazurik
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Staff is OUTSTANDING. I felt as if they all knew me and my daughter during our short 4 day stay. Complimentary shuttle to get dinner, to get to and from Microsoft Corp for work, they even took my daughter to the bus terminal so she could ride in to Seattle. Complimentary breakfast was great. Plenty of variety. Room was very clean, Very large room with 2 sinks. Just a great stay that I HIGHLY recommend.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Rooms were updated and clean. HUGE tv, beds nice and comfortable. It was nice and quiet with the exception of a dog barking in the morning but otherwise a comfortable stay. Breakfast is average but area is clean and well maintained. B+

Date of stay: January 2018