“Good mexican food”

Ranked #17 of 262 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Mexican
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Its ok very good service it was decent. Pricey but comfy to be at and food is worth the price. I like this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I have been coming her for over 10 years. Th food quality and quantity has not changed. Their chips are one of the best you can have. I don’t go to any other Mexican restaurant anymore as they can’t compete with this one. The owners work everyday so you are always greeted. Happy hour is awesome. Best of all their prices are in line for the he quality of food and consistency. Don’t miss going here if you’re in Redmond.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I was working in Redmond recently and El Toreador rapidly became my go to place. Top notch food, great beer and the loveliest staff. Super recommend, I hope I get the chance to go back again!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our Friday evening dinner experience. The place was energetic and friendly. We tried a house favorite appetizer, the quesadilla ranchera, and then went with chicken gorditas and an enchilada/chile relleno combo. Everything was tasty and well prepared. We sat in the bar, and our servers were attentive and helpful. We have tried all of the Mexican restaurants in the area, and we like this one the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Some of the most authentic Mexican food around. Homemade chips are the best I have ever eaten. All the food on the menu is outstanding, my favorite is the seafood enchiladas. Drinks are
well crafted.