US$189
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$209
US$199
US$166
All reviewsbeautiful hotelself parkingboeing planthuge tvvalet serviceprivate terraceconstruction zonecoulon parksouth endconference facilitiesfitness centercommon areasgreat amenitiesloved this hotelcomfy bedindoor poolfront desk staff
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Arrived and found out that there was only valet parking available, which you are charged for. Upon checking out, myself and my girlfriend waited about an hour for our car to get brought up only to be told that they could not find our key. Ended up having to walk down to the lot and go through they keys they had left to confirm that my key was indeed lost. Luckily I had a second key, BUT I ended up driving my own car out of the valet lot. The key wasn’t found and it was the original key for the car and the only key able to open the trunk.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rusty_Middleton, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear nicholasn58,

Thank you for recently staying with us. I'm sorry we did not put our best foot forward with the valet interactions. Please contact me directly to help resolve the lost spare key.
As a side note, self-parking will be available at the hotel early next year.
I hope to connect with you soon.
Regards,
Rusty

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stayed overnight for the Marine Corps Ball. Excellent Venue Great Bar, excellent food at Waters Table. Waters Table also feature Glass Vodka, my favorite. The ballroom was spacious and the sound system excellent. Staff of hosted bar was attentive and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Adonis M,

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm glad you and the other Marines enjoyed your evening with us. We hope to see you here again in 2018.

Thank you for your service!

All of our team at the Hyatt Regency Lake Washington

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The whole experience was great from the arrival to departure. I was there working an event for 6 days, and by the 3rd day, the staff in the coffee shop knew my order by heart! I am just embarrassed that I never learned their names. :(

Reviewed 13 November 2017