All reviews beautiful hotel self parking huge tv boeing plant table restaurant steam room water view great amenities south end fitness center coulon park downtown seattle business trip great room valet conference construction
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 December 2020

I stayed here for a virtual work stay. I only stayed for a day because their desk in the room is so small and the internet was slow and spotty. I have to use VPN and it didn’t work. I wanted to stay for the week because they have rooms with the 180 degrees view of Lake Washington but I couldn’t accomplish what I wanted to do. It’s a great place for a romantic getaway but not for working.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pina Purpero, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle's Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2020

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry your time here was not comfortable for your needs. We definitely have options to help make your experience better, and should you consider providing us the opportunity to regain your confidence, we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 29 November 2020

What a great weekend too celebrate are 21st wedding anniversary. The food was amazing the drinks where amazing. The view is lake Washington was amazing. Someday we hope too be back. Just a bit a way from home 5 miles. Lol.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pina Purpero, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle's Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Thank you for your review. We are so honored you chose us to celebrate your 21st Anniversary - Congratulations! I am so happy to read your time here was amazing, we appreciate your wonderful review.

Reviewed 24 November 2020

Always love staying at the Hyatt. I use the Hyatt often for business purposes. I love the whole experience from the valet service, to contactless checkout. The view of Lake Washington is absolutely stunning.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pina Purpero, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle's Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your loyalty and staying with us during your business trips. Always good to have you back, and so happy you feel safe and comfortable.

Reviewed 15 November 2020

My time there was amazing and I really enjoyed i will for sure come back and I will tell a lot of my friends who travel if they go to Washington to stay there at that amazing hotel it was worth the money and amazing beautiful place to stay

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Pina Purpero, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle's Southport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Thank you for your review. We certainly appreciate your positive input and recommendation to your friends, very kind of you to share with anyone travelling to Seattle area. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 November 2020

I love this property. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. It is located right on the lake.
Beautiful views, quiet rooms, and polite staff. The beds and pillows are amazing. I would most definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review. So great to read how comfortable and tranquil you were during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.