“Frost Me Cold”

Price range: US$9 - US$39
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 October 2015

Here I go again being a maverick. But my review is absolutely sincere. The only thing positive about my order was a total refund for my dinner. I ordered the famous french fries and a burger. The fries were thin, rather cold, lots of small pieces, and disappointingly lacking in taste. The burger was served on a ridiculously small bun, which caused all condinments to fall to the plate, and speaking of which, the condiments and "exotic" cheese were less than pleasing. After a long fight with the plate, the waitress asked once if everything was okay. My response was a polite "less than pleasing meal". Response- "sorry". Fortunately, the teller was more understanding and refunded my money. No tip left. SOOOO, I would recommend their pastries, but be prepared to spend a silly amount of money for a burger that is not so appealing to taste. Harsh review? Yes. But you need only to venture across the street for a couple of outstanding restaurants (stone soup and porter's BBQ). Sorry folks, but I do not recommend this restaurant for the above reasons.

Megan S, Owner at Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

I am so sorry that your food was less than pleasing! As a locally owned restaurant we understand the importance of making sure that our customers are pleased with their meal, and I am glad that our front counter clerk was able to step in where the server did not. I hope that you will try us again in the future, we have many other menu options besides the burger that I hope you would find much more appealing for your taste. Please give us another chance, we would greatly appreciate it!

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

For a few years now, my husband has treated me to a dozen assorted cup cakes from Frost Me Sweet on my birthday. They're heaven. I'd kept meaning to go in there for lunch, and finally had the opportunity this July with my mother. The sandwiches we got were so good and they came with these amazing garlic Parmesan fries. The atmosphere is very "trendy coffeehouse" and the service is excellent.

Megan S, General Manager at Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you so much for your kind review and your support of our local business, it is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Amazing menu with fabulous staff! My daughter had a panini with apples, cheddar, sage and Apple butter and she said it was the best sandwich ever!!! She's normally pretty picky but she are all of it, plus amazing garlic fries!!! Such a great atmosphere, and the cupcakes are to die for with so many choices! If you have time for lunch or dinner you need to check it out!

Thank you so much for your kind review & your support of our local business!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

The cupcakes selection is good with some creative options. They are normal sized cupcakes with tons of frosting but are vastly overpriced.

I am so sorry that you do not feel like their is value for your money with our cupcakes. We do put a lot of frosting on our cupcakes, but we figure it's better to have too much and be able to take some off (if you are not a frosting lover) versus not having enough. Our cupcakes are made from scratch daily, we use high quality ingredients, they are made by patisserie school graduates, and made with love. We have over 350 flavors, so if you were not impressed with the first one you had we encourage you to come back and try a different flavor. We offer so many different kinds that I am sure once you find some you love it will be worth the price for you. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I went here for my daughter's birthday. The food and service was great. They kept our drinks full and when my daughter ordered a cupcake for her birthday they put a candle in it and wished her a happy birthday. I will plan going back.

Thank you so much for your kind review & your support of our local business!