“Better than DC Cupcakes”

Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Richland
Price range: US$9 - US$39
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2015

We picked up cupcakes for a birthday party. Selection was great and the flavor and moistness was fabulous. We've had cupcakes at several famous bakeries around the country and these are at the top for flavor, moistness and value.

Megan S, General Manager at Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you so much for your review, what a wonderful compliment! We are delighted that you enjoyed our cupcakes and look forward to next time!

Reviewed 28 November 2015

So much of Tri-Cities is overwhelmed with chain restaurants that its nice to find a local place that stands out and continues to confirm that local is better. Great restaurant located in the parkway in Richland. I've only been there a handful of times but everything we have had has been delicious. Seems like you can't go wrong with anything on their menu. My wife and I will sometimes stop by just to get one of their lavender lemonades. Wonderful experience overall. Be prepared to wait however, they do seem to get busy during the peak dining hours.

Thank you very much for your review & your support of our business, we are so thankful for your support and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Cupcakes are awesome. But the bistro menu is also great. I've eaten here multiple times over several visits to the area and each thing I've eaten has been great. Definitely get the truffle parm fries for your side.

Thank you very much for your review & your support of our business, we are so thankful that you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Best bakery in Tri Cities. Once you have 1 cupcake you will be hooked. The salted Carmel is so good. It is definitely worth the visit. It's not just about the frosting either the cake is moist and has wonderful flavor.

Thank you so much for your kind review, you have made our day!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Here I go again being a maverick. But my review is absolutely sincere. The only thing positive about my order was a total refund for my dinner. I ordered the famous french fries and a burger. The fries were thin, rather cold, lots of small pieces, and disappointingly lacking in taste. The burger was served on a ridiculously small bun, which caused all condinments to fall to the plate, and speaking of which, the condiments and "exotic" cheese were less than pleasing. After a long fight with the plate, the waitress asked once if everything was okay. My response was a polite "less than pleasing meal". Response- "sorry". Fortunately, the teller was more understanding and refunded my money. No tip left. SOOOO, I would recommend their pastries, but be prepared to spend a silly amount of money for a burger that is not so appealing to taste. Harsh review? Yes. But you need only to venture across the street for a couple of outstanding restaurants (stone soup and porter's BBQ). Sorry folks, but I do not recommend this restaurant for the above reasons.

Megan S, Owner at Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

I am so sorry that your food was less than pleasing! As a locally owned restaurant we understand the importance of making sure that our customers are pleased with their meal, and I am glad that our front counter clerk was able to step in where the server did not. I hope that you will try us again in the future, we have many other menu options besides the burger that I hope you would find much more appealing for your taste. Please give us another chance, we would greatly appreciate it!