“Don't Miss the Dessert Flatbread”
Review of Taverna Tagaris

Taverna Tagaris
Ranked #16 of 172 Restaurants in Richland
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I have been coming to Tagaris for over a decade. The food is always excellent. However, I noticed a slight slip in quality the last few times. What use to be rock shrimp on the shrimp and chorizo flatbread was now just small cocktail shrimp. It was good but not as great as before. Also I had the porkchop which has always been excellently cooked and this night was no exception. However, the addition of the salsa verde with the rest of the plate was out of place. The menu perhaps need a new focus or reinvigoration as it just wasn't as good as previous times.

As always my favorite part was the apple dessert flatbread.

I most certainly recommend it and will continue to bring my clients.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Went on a business dinner on a scalding 106 degree day. The restaurant has a beautiful patio, but when even the gophers are hiding from the sun, we chose the nice interior. Had pattas bravas since I love these. Good news, they had something I rarely see on a menu, bad news was that they were only so-so. Then had a rack of lamb that came out overcooked (maybe because it was so hot outside...). Surprisingly, we just had glasses of wine which were adequate. Supposedly one of the better local wineries where the food exceeds the wine, but on this night it was the other way around. Still, it was an enjoyable evening and nothing was offensive.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband and I have been going to Tagaris for a little over a year now since moving to the Tri. We have always been treated well, while enjoying the menu, patio, music and wine. Unfortunately, this review is not about the food or service though. It is about the inexplicable behavior that we witnessed an employee endure from the owner. First of all this woman was pregnant, while being berated and treated like an animal. We witnessed her being ordered around the patio, and him raising his voice while being egregiously profane. She was almost in tears and the treatment was disgusting. We will NEVER frequent this establishment again, and still find it what we witnessed disturbing.

1  Thank sarcikows
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Went for happy hour for appetizers and wine. Sat in the courtyard since it was a beautiful afternoon. Appetizers were delicious. Had pulled pork sliders and brie flatbread. Sliders a little bland but served with a peppercini which helped allot. Flat bread with brie, strawberries, ham , arugula was excellent. Happy hour red wine was a very good value. Definitely a thumbs up.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had dinner with a group of friends. Sat outdoors and it was just wonderful. Service was quick and the duck was tasty! Do recommend!