“Good food/very loud & cramped restaurant”

Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery
Ranked #6 of 173 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food at Atomic Ale Brewpub is good. It isn't great.

Our server was nice and attentive.

I don't think I will return because the quality of the food didn't offset the extreme noise of the place and how very cramped the dining floor is. I actually bumped into the people in the next table, as I was scooting out my chair. It just wasn't a pleasant dining experience for me.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The Potato soup alone is worth going back for! The beer is good and the sampler is worth getting if you like variety. The atmosphere is fun and it's kid friendly!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

First, I have to say that Joel was an amazing and attentive server. Great job!

The food was amazing. We've already told several people to come here and if we are back in the area we will return.

I had the potato soup and spinach salad. So fresh and yummo!

My husband had the pork shanks and a small salad. He had 3 dipping sauces and they were all good.

My kiddo enjoyed the chip and salsa.

I can't say that we liked any of the beers, but it was fun to try and sampler and Joel did a great day explaining all of them.

Great place!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I live in Europe and while Atomic will never be able to beat the German potato soup, beer or pretzels, they come pretty darned close.

Whenever I come back to the Tri-Cities to visit friends and family, I always end up back at Atomic for soup soup and brew. It's almost becoming a tradition! And trust me, I wouldn't bother if it wasn't good. ;-)

The staff is always friendly, the food is pretty fast and always delicious. And of course it's always topped off with a brownie.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We came here after a tour of the Hanford B-reactor. The themed beer and food was very clever. The salad that came with the dinners was very fresh, with excellent homemade dressing. The food was fine (tortellini, chicken), and the desert (blackberry cobbler) was very good.