“Good pizza ”

Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We had the atomic amber and the hefeweizen beers. The amber was bitter with a heavy after taste. The hefeweizen was smooth with a nice flavor. We coupled the beer with the godfather pizza. One pizza was plenty for the two of us. The crushed pepper was pretty spicy. Might order it without the peppers next time. If you like spicy you'll live the godfather. Table came with a box of trivial pursuit questions. It was fun to see how many we could get right. Will definitely be back to try other menu options.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Good food, beer, service, and atmosphere. A must see kind of place! Get the Atomic pretzel! We had soup, chicken sandwiches, salads and burgers. Of course, you must try their beer.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stopped in at the Atomic Ale Brewpub for lunch and had the Geiger Counter Garden Wrap, 2 Pumpkin soup (the soup of the day) and a Plutonium Porter. The soup was very tasty (I love anything pumpkin); it was a good mix of savory and slightly sweet. The garden wrap had very fresh veggies - the lettuce was crisp and everything was fresh. And finally the porter was exactly what you'd hope for - caramel and dark chocolate flavors and very smooth. The store clerk who recommended Atomic Ale also recommended the potato soup but it is made with bacon; I am vegetarian so I didn't try it but several people there were raving about it.

1  Thank K707ENlauram
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Very good service and food. We eat here every time we come to Richland. The prices are good and the micro brew selections are wonderful. Good for lunch or dinner. Soups are always excellent.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The food at Atomic Ale Brewpub is good. It isn't great.

Our server was nice and attentive.

I don't think I will return because the quality of the food didn't offset the extreme noise of the place and how very cramped the dining floor is. I actually bumped into the people in the next table, as I was scooting out my chair. It just wasn't a pleasant dining experience for me.