Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport
US$172
US$152
US$85
3,148 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treewingstower roommain towerhuge hotelseattle airportnext morningchecking insea tacshuttle servicelight railan early flightrental carfree shuttlelobbybalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Dead tired after working all day and night. Staff was extremely helpful and were able to get me to parking and right into the room. Very nice room and quiet sleeping during the morning hours. Seem less check in with Honors program. Very comfortable beds. Of course the cookies were great as always. Love staying at this Doubletree as it is not only very convent, but is one of the nicer hotels in any price range in the country.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeSeattle, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Don P.,

Thank you for your recent stay and wonderful 5-star review! I am thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your needs with our service and amenities. It is our mission to serve you, and to do so extremely well. I very much enjoyed reading your review and will definitely relay your message to our entire team. They will be very happy to hear from you and your kind words. The next time you're in the area, I hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back. As always, our warm, chocolate chip cookie welcome awaits!

Warmest regards,
Rachel.Blake@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This was one of the worst experiences I have had with a hotel recently. I booked for 4 adults with breakfast included (even paid more to include this). When I got here they had me show id and said that I had a package that they would send up right away. I got to my room and had a message that they had a package for me. 2 hours later I called to find out where the package was. They said that they would send it up right away. Later, I checked with the front desk after dinner because nothing had been delivered. They treated me like I was an idiot saying that there was no package and that they never told me there was one. Then they said that they had a question for my brother-in-law about a package. It turned out the the package was for someone else staying at the hotel but the way they treated me was unexpected and unwelcome. Later that evening we noticed that there were only 3 towels in the bathroom so we called down for an additional towel and 2 more pillows. After a long wait, they delivered a blanket and a set of sheets to my room. I explained that we needed 2 pillows and a towel which we received a few minutes later. But we never could get 4 towels in the room each day. If this weren't enough, I went down for breakfast only to be told that I had to get vouchers for the breakfast. The desk then informed me that my reservation did not include breakfast (even though I made sure and paid extra for this perk!) They have a signs all over the place that says If it's not right, tell them and they will make it right. BULL!!! I have a conference there again in October but will be staying at another hotel. Oh, by the way, the rooms were dirty too.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Miri L, on behalf of the staff at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Dear 373shannonr

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again and experience a higher level of customer service. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Doubletree is a reliable stopover when I have to overnight at the airport when traveling between Alaska and the East coast. The shuttle is punctual and always can take a full load to the airport for those early morning flights and I can generally rely on getting a good night's sleep, even when I only have a minimum of hours to spend in the room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
DoubleTreeSeattle, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear polaraubie,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us once again, and also for this wonderful 5-star review! I am thrilled to hear that we are able to assist in providing reliable transportation to the Sea-Tac airport for your early morning flights. It is our mission to serve you, and to serve you exceptionally well. Did you know that we recently extended our complimentary shuttle service hours? Now, it's more reliable than ever!

On behalf of the team, I would like to sincerely thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. Your words truly make our work rewarding. It is an honor to be named your favorite in Sea-Tac - we cannot wait until the next time you're in the area. As always, our warm, chocolate chip cookie welcome awaits!

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Pam from the breakfast buffet was GREAT!! She full filled my wife and I's  breakfast needs each and every morning. Ideas on what to do each morning and where to go.

Megan from the front desk was very helpful and was very accommodating.

Overall the staff was great and would recommend this hotel to all my friends and co-workers.

Thank you Rachael Blake for all your help!!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
DoubleTreeSeattle, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Ben C.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to recognize our staff members! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the service and amenities we were able to provide for you and your wife. I will make sure to pass your kind comments along to Pam and Megan. Surely they will be very happy to hear from you.

We are very honored to have been able to assist and host you. It is extremely rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The next time you're in the area, we look forward to hosting you again. As always, our warm, chocolate chip cookie welcome awaits!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a DoubleTree and while the place was pretty, clean, and transportation to the light rail was perfect- the end result was crap! I asked multiple times about the deposit they take for the 4 nights and the first day It took it from my bank account and the next day there was a $30 charge that dissapeared then a credit of over $100, the next day that charge wasn't there on my account and then I was charged after we left. When I tried to call I got the runaround and no one answered once I was finally transferred to the right place. It was ridiculous! I don't have time yo obsessively check my account but apparently I can't trust DT to take out what they are supposed to and that's it. Would have given 5 stars if not for this

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Yvonne C.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for taking the time to write this review. I am terribly sorry to hear about the mishap that negatively impacted your experience. Unfortunately, debit cards authorize for incidentals and room and tax automatically and this authorization releases after 5 business days. We are so sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you. Thank you for sharing your experience. We will definitely use your comments in our efforts to continuously improve.

Yvonne, it was truly a pleasure for us to host you. On behalf of the team, I would like to sincerely apologize that your first time staying with us was not a 5-star experience. Please know that we are committed to MAKE IT RIGHT. If there is anything I can do to improve this recent stay, please do contact me. I would be more than happy to assist.

The next time you're in the area, I hope we will have an opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with the 5-star stay that you deserve!

Warmest regards,