Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport South
  • Pool
US$186
US$132
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Aside from the location there is nothing good to say about this hotel. No elevators to upper floor rooms which is bad when carrying large amounts of luggage. Hallways stank of cigarettes and other substances. Room was no better. Smoking room smelled bad and had burn holes in the bed sheets. Toilet seat had burn marks all over it. Had a hooker knock on my door at 4am asking if I was someone else....sorry wrong room. Then had another lady hammering on my door at 6am obviously off her head on something. People shouting in the parking lot through the night. I would advise all travellers to avoid this place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2017

First of all the most scary looking hotel I have ever been too, the location didn't help either. They say it was a non smoking hotel but when I first opened the door all I got was a big whiff of weed. It was so noisy, unclean, and I couldn't even walk down the hall without being bothered by someone. I know its Seattle, but I feel it was really expensive for such a crap hotel. People pounding, running, and yelling around at 3am while your trying to sleep. Towels were super tiny and felt like sand paper. The room was horrible, talk about false advertisement. No refrigerator, no closet, and the TV only had like 10 channels. The beds were hard as rocks and could barely fit 2 people. I should have read the reviews before booking, because I would've never gone here. Instead of wasting your time pay 20.00 and go to the holiday inn where you would be safe.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Brianna, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Clean rooms. Nice upgrades. Good price. Nothing fancy but new updated rooms. Clean and quiet. Staff, Kathy was very helpful and friendly.Not the Motel 6 of the past. Each of the facilities we've stayed at this trip have all been upgraded. Kudos Motel6. Nothing fancy but a good place to stay for a fair price and all staff we had contact with were great.

Room Tip: ask for ground floor and away from entrance
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent value, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stay two nights flying in and out of SeaTec, Way over priced for the quality $114 with taxes; Bed hard as rocks LOL; the grounds and hallways were messy, Towels felt like sandpaper, homeless person sleeping dumpster

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Made a reservation for two rooms a month ahead and received one code for each room. Upon arrival Bridget told me our rooms were released after 6pm (arrived at 6:13) because of no credit card on file.I made the reservation with her and was never asked for a credit card or I gave her one (can't remember) but received the codes. I have never lost a room anywhere else with a confirmation code in many years. We searched and finally found rooms a few miles away luckily but most were sold out - don't trust this hotel! I have stayed in other Motel 6 properties with no problems.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank carysolberg
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Seattle Sea-Tac Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservation and the inconveniences you experienced. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.