“Good cheap tacos. ”

Add it.
Taqueria Los Primos Number 4
Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Selah
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The truth a bare bones taco shop. Great street tacos the spicy pork and burritos are great. Good is priced well. I usually get it food to go but eat here about once a week. Atmosphere is low rent but the food is great!

Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

I go to Los Primos as often as I can when I come home from college. All of their food is great, but my favorite are the breakfast burritos! They are giant for a good price and taste amazing!

2  Thank me2019
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Try the tacos! Many meat choices and add your own toppings of cabbage salsa, three great salsas, onions, cilantro, whatever you like. Add a little lime juice and you'll smile. Great horchata, too.

1  Thank Disodora
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Got the best food in town they have not let me down. I stop by at lest 2 times a week great place for lunch

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Authentic and yummy. No frills, just good food. The staff are friendly and very helpful and informative since we didn't know what everything on the menu was. We do now!!

1  Thank Travelers089