“Happy birthday night out”
Review of 7 Cedars Casino

7 Cedars Casino
Ranked #5 of 38 things to do in Sequim
More attraction details
Owner description: Play your favorite Table Games, Slots, Poker, Keno, Bingo and Off-track Betting at this gaming complex owned and operated by the S'Klallam Indian Tribe.
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by the Seven nightclub to listen to Black Diamond Junction, the band of the evening. Good crowd. Lot's of dancing. Not bad for a Thursday...

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Quick trip. Not that we wanted it that way. Dang machines took all our money in about 20 minutes.

Husband couldn't find a waitress, saw the coffee pot and cups. He said hi to the bartender and got his cup of coffee.

Waitress comes running up to him saying, I would appreciate you not help yourself to coffee at my station.

Husband said sorry.

A few minutes later hubby is just getting ready to sit at a machine and she comes running back up to him and scolds him again. Really? He already apologized.

So I doubt that we will be stopping in again if we are in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We eat here quite often & are always pleased with the great food & the service. Seven Cedars offers 3 dining venues - Napoli's, which is pizza & sandwiches. Good fresh food & quick. The Salish Buffet, which is always good, but a normal buffet. And the Totem Bar & Grille which is our favorite. The Totem Bar & Grille offers a great menu, good steaks, great seafood, superb daily specials, all in a classy little restaurant/bar. Food is far above par, drinks are very good, prices are extremely reasonable. If you have never eaten here, try it, you will be thrilled with the experience & the food. Classy little place, excellent wait staff. If you sign up for their casino card (at no cost & you do not need to gamble) they will take 15% of the cost of your food (not the drinks). A nice stop on your way to or from Sequim, Port Angeles & The Olympic Peninsula. I have been in the food business most of my life, 66 years, & I seldom find a restaurant that is as consistently first class like The Totem Bar & Grill. Whoever manages this restaurant is doing a great job. As I am fond of saying, "try it & it will be one of your favorites!"

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Place to stop & eat. Valet parking. Immaculate bathrooms. Good wine choices & modest prices. Well run.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Well, it's a gambling casino, so....
But the dealers are friendly enough and their restaurant is dependably good. I used to live near Reno, so this is a lot smaller place than any of those casinos. But, for an Indian casino, I would rate this a 10.
They hope to have a hotel built nearby soon and that would certainly add to the number of people.

Been to 7 Cedars Casino? Share your experiences!