Americas Best Value Inn - Shoreline / Seattle North
US$190
Official Site
Rodeo Inn(Lynnwood)
US$78
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

From the moment we checked in we had nothing but problem no room service or towels checked in for 3 never got any towels intill i went to the office finally got the at 8 o'clock at night .. Told to wait for housekeeper omg will never pay for bad service again ..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather M
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Check out other motels as there may be better in the area. Others looked good too, but it was hard to tell what we would get from the photos. Room did not have any coat hangers or wash cloths. Rooms were attended well. Bed mattress was noisy due to plastic cover. Old furniture. No desk or place to work on computer. Breakfast was very simple but went from 6:00-9:02 exactly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2017

strange smell, had to force door to close, very run down, not the experience we are accustomed to from abvi, will not return to this property overall a very dissapointing stay, the clerk was very pleasant and helpful

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Booked this hotel while on a limited budget for a one night trip to Seattle for a concert in Ballard. I guess I got what I paid for, as it was so dirty I didn't even want to use the washroom.
On the plus side, the staff was friendly and somewhat helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I needed a place to spend the night and was driving by, so I stopped in. The front desk clerk was nice enough. I asked for a non-smoking room and he assured me the entire place was non-smoking. LIAR! LOL! When I got into the room, I noticed that is was stinking of cigarette smoke. Apparently that no smoking policy just started when I arrived. :)

As I close the door, I notice a "cross" hand painted in BLOOD on the back of the door. That was way too, "Charles Manson". Needless to say, I didn't sleep much that night, thinking that Charles and his followers would break in any time and use me as a sacrifice. I noticed the same treatment to the bathroom door along with bloody fingerprints everywhere. CREEPY!

I attempted to use the television attached to the wall, but it wasn't even hooked up. Lovely!

They were supposed to serve breakfast to the customers. I went to the office in the morning and there was nasty little muffins and cereal, but no milk. I asked the woman behind the counter why someone didn't go buy some milk at the Safeway across the street. She told me she was by herself and couldn't leave. At that same moment, another employee (housekeeping staff) arrived and started helping herself to the muffins and coffee. Then another employee arrived and did the same thing... Muffins and coffee. Then the three employees started having a conversation in Spanish. Still no milk. I just shook my head in disbelief.

The only saving grace is that now I have a historic "low point" to use for comparisons. My recommendation is that you press down on the accelerator as you fly past this place. Don't even slow down.

Most sincerely,
Tahoe Sands

Room Tip: Pick some other motel... ANY other motel.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo