Americas Best Value Inn - Shoreline / Seattle North
Americas Best Value Inn - Shoreline / Seattle North
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Shoreline
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We stayed 3 nights. Check in was at least 30 min. We got to the room and noticed there were no towels. I asked for some, they said they weren't ready. We left for food and still no towels. I asked again and recieved 1. Our shower curtain did not reach all the way to the top of the shower wall, so there was standing water in the the bathroom after a shower. I notified the front desk on the first day, but nothing was done. No service on the next day at all. The day after that she came by very late. We declined and just asked for fresh towels, since we used our 1 to soak up the water. Again, they didn't have any, but some would be brought up. This time they came through. Just after that they called up and said I was supposed to check out earlier and I would have to pay for another night. I was discussing this on the hotel phone while pulling up my comfirmation e mail on my cell. I said I'll be right down with my number but he said it wouldn't be necessary. We had a group with us and everyone had issues. Especially with towels. Steer clear. Very unorganized. There are plenty of other cheap hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

From the moment we checked in we had nothing but problem no room service or towels checked in for 3 never got any towels intill i went to the office finally got the at 8 o'clock at night .. Told to wait for housekeeper omg will never pay for bad service again ..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Check out other motels as there may be better in the area. Others looked good too, but it was hard to tell what we would get from the photos. Room did not have any coat hangers or wash cloths. Rooms were attended well. Bed mattress was noisy due to plastic cover. Old furniture. No desk or place to work on computer. Breakfast was very simple but went from 6:00-9:02 exactly.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

strange smell, had to force door to close, very run down, not the experience we are accustomed to from abvi, will not return to this property overall a very dissapointing stay, the clerk was very pleasant and helpful

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Booked this hotel while on a limited budget for a one night trip to Seattle for a concert in Ballard. I guess I got what I paid for, as it was so dirty I didn't even want to use the washroom.
On the plus side, the staff was friendly and somewhat helpful.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shoreline
Northgate
Comfort Inn & Suites Seattle
Days Inn Seattle Aurora
#83 of 104 in Seattle
Hotel Nexus Seattle
#70 of 104 in Seattle

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Shoreline / Seattle North? Share your experiences!