“OMG... BLT for days!! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Also located in Sequim Washington
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Came to Oak Table for lunch with a friend. Saw a waitperson walk by the table with a BLT on my way in, and I was LOST!! It was wonderful, and huge!! I took half home and had for dinner.. Waffle fries were great.... Even better re-heated.

Cannot wait to return to actually order off the menu!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

in spite of great expectations from reviews of several friends, I was disappointed.
I ordered a frittata that arrived scorched on the outside and raw in the middle. The hash browns were soggy, tepid, scorched potatoes.

My friends had the "famous" pancakes and they too arrived with scorched exteriors,

Prices were rediculously high for a casual dining establishment,

The staff was fun though, girls dressed as little fraulines, what that had to do with anything though was questionable

1  Thank Wes N
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We were out of town meeting friends for a day together; they suggested this place.
It's situated up a hillside giving an interesting view from out front & some of the tables. The parking was adequate. It was very busy-a 45 minute wait. Seating was good. Our waitress was very friendly & helpful with the menu. She was attentive enough without being interruptive.
The menu, for breakfast, was varied, with some interesting twists. Like the "NW Benedict" I ordered, that had smoked salmon, with poached eggs & hollandaise, which I thoroughly enjoyed. My wife ordered a "Country Benny," that had a whole wheat muffin, sausage, poached eggs, and mushroom gravy, along with potato pancakes. She wasn't as happy with the result as I was.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We were up in Silverdale and wanted someplace we haven't been in a while. Usually parking is limited but today Monday there was plenty of parking. We came after an appointment for Breakfast. The staff was attentive and helpful. I like coffee and it was always filled. We had the Apple pancake shared as it is too much for one to eat. It was 6 pancakes total about 6" Dia. Again lots for us older couples. It was split when it came to the table. The Atmosphere was outstanding and clean as were the bathrooms at least the Mens was.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This restaurant has the tastiest food, uses coffee from a roster in Sequim, WA, the coffee is so good and so smooth just loved it. The buttermilk pancakes melt in your mouth with maple syrup! Wow!!