“Nice Place for High-End Burgers”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #38 of 146 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Red Robin in Silverdale is located on the property of the Kitsap Mall in the heart of the retail/commercial district. The place is almost always busy, often with a wait for seating. They have excellent "gourmet" burgers, and a great selection of drinks, from soft drinks and shakes, to beer and coffee. Prices are spendy, but the food is always good.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I almost always get the whiskey river bbq chicken wrap and I always love it. Combined with fries and a shake it's a total indulgence meal. I like sitting in the bar. It's a little quieter and faster to get seated and since I don't come with kids it makes it an easy choice. Still love Red Robin.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

My business colleague and I met for lunch. KK took excellent care of us. We each tried the avocado, chicken salad. It was very good.

Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

I love(d) Red Robin, having dined at them in 5 states, so let me preface this with this review applies only to the Silverdale, WA location and not to the chain as a whole.

I went to this location with family for dinner and am so disappointed it is hard to put into words. The whole experience was poor but here are the major problems. It started when a member of the group pointed to the Sangria on the menu and asked if it was available frozen instead of on the rocks. She was told no and when she asked why was told it was a strange request and they weren't sure how to do it? What kind of a place doesn't know how a blender works?
I ordered the Chili Chili Cheeseburger which is touted as as an open face burger that may need a clean up crew with a chipotle zest. I got what looked like a quarter pounder with cheese topped by two spoonfuls of gas station chili. No mess here, No cleanup required. Also, I asked for "some pink" (Medium is what I expected), but got well done on the exterior, rare on the interior. I had also asked for dipping sauce, which was left off.
Two members ordered the Southern Charm. When delivered (by a waitress assisting, and not by our server) the waitress couldn't even tell what they were supposed to be and called them a different burger. The lettuce was sparce and you had to remove the bottom bun to find it. Onion strings were the same story. Instead of a pile of crispy strings, there were a half dozen very soggy strings hiding under the top bun. The other burger didn't even have bacon on it and the server (after a complaint) brought three withered strips out (poor pig died and that was how they treat it?) turning the burger into "some assembly required.

Complaints to the server were turned over to a shift supervisor with poor skills (I understand he was in training, so I will give leway), but his attitude was condescending. The ONLY pleasant part of this whole ordeal was the Asst. GM, Jaime, who seriously was beside himself and strived to make it right. Because of this gentleman, I will give this location a month or two and try it again. Usually, an experience like this would turn me away permanently, but I will give them a second chance... just a bit down the road.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

Very good burgers and fries. My children always choose this restaurant to celebrate their birthdays. Service is very friendly, and on their birthday they are given a free sundae and sung Happy Birthday by the waiters. Food is always good. Convenient to the Silverdale Mall.