“Very nice stay with view”

Oxford Suites Silverdale
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night only but wish we could stayed more nights. The hotel is very clean and looks upscale. The rooms with water views are worth the $$.
Morning breakfast is also good. I would to see more vegetarian options in hot breakfast section.
Dog friendly and super quite.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had 7 cousins meeting for a reunion. We had one large room that made a great gathering spot. Most evenings we spent talking and enjoying the food and drinks in the Bistro downstairs. The staff was great to work with. Anastasia helped us set up the accommodations and made some changes that made it work perfectly. Jaime (did I spell it right?) at the front desk was a welcome smile and very helpful. Amanda in the Bistro kept us happy with wine and food. Her berry cobbler was enjoyed several times. Each family said they had a great time and loved their stay. Thank you for making my choice a hit!

Room Tip: The bay view rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Everything was good as usual. The only minor issue was during the evening reception munchies ran out early and were not replenished. The free drinks were still served, and breakfast had a nice selection to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Don't get mixed up with Oxford Inn down the street. Went for work an my boss was in that one I was at the Suites. The Inn doesn't have hot breakfast (it's continental) and the two free drinks, whereas the Suites does. On another note, the room I had was a studio, and was clean and spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen (burners, microwave oven but no conventional oven, full size fridge), large bathroom (tub and separate shower stall), fireplace and TV. I was on the ground floor, the same floor as the fitness room, meeting room and pool (which made the entire hall smell of chlorine). I gave the property 4 stars instead of 5 only because a few light bulbs were out or flickering when I got there. I feel like housekeeping should have seen that or check on it when turning the rooms around.

Breakfast was well stocked--eggs, meat, startch, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and a variety of breakfast drinks. The happy hour also has a good selection of complementary wine and beer.

All in all I would stay here again-it's business trip friendly and family friendly!

All in all, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My friends and I had a great stay here. We are night owls and the night clerk Goldie was a great help to us. Angie was great as well keeping the sausage fresh and loaded, which is important to me! Those gals made our stay so easy. This place is definitely where we will stay when in the area and will recommend highly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Silverdale
0.2 km away
Poulsbo Inn
#2 of 2 in Poulsbo
10.7 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton

Been to Oxford Suites Silverdale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oxford Suites Silverdale

Address: 9550 Silverdale Way NW, Silverdale, WA 98383-8304
Region: United States > Washington > Silverdale
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Silverdale
Price Range: S$173 - S$244 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Oxford Suites Silverdale 3*
Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the shores of Dyes Inlet, enjoy easy access to Waterfront Park and Kitsap Mall. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oxford Suites Silverdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oxford Suites Silverdale Hotel Silverdale