US$206
US$85
US$79
US$75
QualityInn
All reviewsoxford suitessoup and saladevening receptiondrink ticketssteam room and saunabay viewbreakfast buffetwater viewextended stayexcellent stayvery nice hotelgreat place to stayroom was largeindoor poolfront desk staffbed was comfortableinlet
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night only but wish we could stayed more nights. The hotel is very clean and looks upscale. The rooms with water views are worth the $$.
Morning breakfast is also good. I would to see more vegetarian options in hot breakfast section.
Dog friendly and super quite.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had 7 cousins meeting for a reunion. We had one large room that made a great gathering spot. Most evenings we spent talking and enjoying the food and drinks in the Bistro downstairs. The staff was great to work with. Anastasia helped us set up the accommodations and made some changes that made it work perfectly. Jaime (did I spell it right?) at the front desk was a welcome smile and very helpful. Amanda in the Bistro kept us happy with wine and food. Her berry cobbler was enjoyed several times. Each family said they had a great time and loved their stay. Thank you for making my choice a hit!

Room Tip: The bay view rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Everything was good as usual. The only minor issue was during the evening reception munchies ran out early and were not replenished. The free drinks were still served, and breakfast had a nice selection to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Don't get mixed up with Oxford Inn down the street. Went for work an my boss was in that one I was at the Suites. The Inn doesn't have hot breakfast (it's continental) and the two free drinks, whereas the Suites does. On another note, the room I had was a studio, and was clean and spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen (burners, microwave oven but no conventional oven, full size fridge), large bathroom (tub and separate shower stall), fireplace and TV. I was on the ground floor, the same floor as the fitness room, meeting room and pool (which made the entire hall smell of chlorine). I gave the property 4 stars instead of 5 only because a few light bulbs were out or flickering when I got there. I feel like housekeeping should have seen that or check on it when turning the rooms around.

Breakfast was well stocked--eggs, meat, startch, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and a variety of breakfast drinks. The happy hour also has a good selection of complementary wine and beer.

All in all I would stay here again-it's business trip friendly and family friendly!

All in all, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My friends and I had a great stay here. We are night owls and the night clerk Goldie was a great help to us. Angie was great as well keeping the sausage fresh and loaded, which is important to me! Those gals made our stay so easy. This place is definitely where we will stay when in the area and will recommend highly.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends