US$140
Poulsbo Inn(Poulsbo)
US$109
US$101
Priceline
All reviewsoxford suitesevening receptionsoup and saladdrink ticketssteam room and saunabay viewbreakfast buffetwater viewextended staygreat place to stayvery nice hotellarge roomexcellent stayfront desk staffwe've stayedbed was comfortableinlet
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Overall you have a very nice property with friendly staff. The beds were awful. The cleaning staff knocked on our door to ask when we were checking out even though we had a do not disturb sign on the door. The front desk was nice when we complained.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night only but wish we could stayed more nights. The hotel is very clean and looks upscale. The rooms with water views are worth the $$.
Morning breakfast is also good. I would to see more vegetarian options in hot breakfast section.
Dog friendly and super quite.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had 7 cousins meeting for a reunion. We had one large room that made a great gathering spot. Most evenings we spent talking and enjoying the food and drinks in the Bistro downstairs. The staff was great to work with. Anastasia helped us set up the accommodations and made some changes that made it work perfectly. Jaime (did I spell it right?) at the front desk was a welcome smile and very helpful. Amanda in the Bistro kept us happy with wine and food. Her berry cobbler was enjoyed several times. Each family said they had a great time and loved their stay. Thank you for making my choice a hit!

Room Tip: The bay view rooms were very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Everything was good as usual. The only minor issue was during the evening reception munchies ran out early and were not replenished. The free drinks were still served, and breakfast had a nice selection to choose from.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Don't get mixed up with Oxford Inn down the street. Went for work an my boss was in that one I was at the Suites. The Inn doesn't have hot breakfast (it's continental) and the two free drinks, whereas the Suites does. On another note, the room I had was a studio, and was clean and spacious, with a fully equipped kitchen (burners, microwave oven but no conventional oven, full size fridge), large bathroom (tub and separate shower stall), fireplace and TV. I was on the ground floor, the same floor as the fitness room, meeting room and pool (which made the entire hall smell of chlorine). I gave the property 4 stars instead of 5 only because a few light bulbs were out or flickering when I got there. I feel like housekeeping should have seen that or check on it when turning the rooms around.

Breakfast was well stocked--eggs, meat, startch, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal and a variety of breakfast drinks. The happy hour also has a good selection of complementary wine and beer.

All in all I would stay here again-it's business trip friendly and family friendly!

All in all, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business