“Fish tacos are my favorite”

Silver City Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Silver City, we take care of our customers, staff and community like they are family. It is the owners' missions to make you feel at home and to serve the best food and drinks in town. Silver City has been acknowledged for their efforts by organizations such as the Silverdale Chamber of Commerce, who named them Business of the Year in 2004. Our craft brews have won numerous accolades from the North American Beer Awards and the Great American Beer Festival. Come in and try our popular Fat Scotch Ale and Ridgetop Red Amber. We promise you will not be disappointed! At Silver City, our menu items are made with only the freshest ingredients from scratch. Try our delicious Pepperjack nachos with tri-colored chips, tillamook cheeses, roasted garlic, and chipotle sour cream sauce for a twist on traditional pub fare. We also have a wide selection of burgers, main courses, salads and desserts that will please even the pickiest eaters.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Always consistent... Food is well prepared and delicious... My favorite are the 3 fish tacos served on a tri fold arrangment

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Mike, it's always good to see you here, and I'm glad our fish tacos are still your favorite.

Until next time,

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

I've visited Silverdale a dozen times. A local friend brought me to the restaurant. It was fabulous. Jenna was a great server. The food was delicious and very quickly served. Atmosphere was cool and comfortable on a 97 degree day. Outdoor seating as well. Nice "warehouse style" design, great banquette seating. No wait to be seated. Clean bathrooms.

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

I'm so glad you had the chance to join us for a bite, Dolores, and it's wonderful to know it was so tasty! I'm glad the service was just right, too, and I'll be sure to let Jenna know how impressed you were. We'd love to see you back next time you're in Silverdale!

Until then,

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Silver City. I have enjoyed many of their beers for a long time and this visit was Long overdue.
First of all Our waitress Jenna was Amazing!!! Seriously, we will request her on our next visit. The food was Fabulous, beautifully plated and the atmosphere was equal. And of course the Beer. If you enjoy a great NEIPA then Silver City has you covered. Tropical Haze is Delicious. The Ridge Top Red is another wonderful beer as well! Can't say enough good things about this place!

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

I'll be sure to pass along the kind words over to Jenne and the team, Chris! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave them here, and I look forward to welcoming you back in soon.

All the best,

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We sat in the bar and our server was excellent. I enjoyed the gumbo and my husband enjoyed the Silver City burger with fries. My gumbo was just spicy enough and delicious. The bowl was pretty generous and I had leftovers to enjoy later. My husband enjoyed his burger and fries.

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thanks for coming by -- it's wonderful knowing the service and food were both fantastic! I'm already looking forward to welcoming you back in soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Talk about great food, terrific atmosphere, many, many, many interesting brews ( their own, thank you! ..... and you've summed it all up in a sentence. Very friendly staff, foods too numerous to even mention, but do not miss any item on their menu tha incorporates salmon .... outstanding

Steve H, Owner at Silver City Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Great food, friendly service, and a fun atmosphere are what we're all about, so it's awesome knowing that's what you experienced! Thanks so much for the kind words, and I look forward to welcoming you back in soon.

Until then,