“Disappointing”

KFC
Ranked #98 of 142 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 19 July 2015

Usually I don't review chain restaurants unless they are particularly good, or, in this case, really lacking. Starting with the good points, the place was clean, quiet, and I was promptly served by a friendly counterman. The meal, a 10 piece combo dinner, was nicely packed and delivered in a timely manner.
But the chicken pieces were dry and cold, the biscuits were hard, cold and appeared almost stale. They looked a little like mine when I forget and leave them in the bread drawer for a couple of days. There was almost no dressing on the slaw. The mashed potatoes and gravy were so-so. Things generally looked like they had been sitting around in open pans for hours, if not most of the day.
KFC has always been been one of my favorite and reliable places, and I just hate to see food this poorly done. The next time I want some KFC, I think I'll pass on this place.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The KFC restaurant in Silverdale is conveniently located next to the Silverdale Mall. I ordered the extra crispy chicken and it was fresh, and delicious. The restaurant was very clean, and service was good. When in the market for fast food at a good price, this will do the job.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Each time I go there - the people who work there are always very nice and friendly. They are quick to get your order - and the food is always fresh and hot! I just wish they had "deals" that were better to fit a family budget! We love their stuff - but by the time we leave - we could probably go to a sit down restaurant for less.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

im a little disapointed i think, it should be cleaner.. the breadings pretty hard.
its good, a game day, the super bowl its an easy and yummy thing to eat, and it is cheeper than most. but still.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

The breading on the "chicken" is virtually deadly. I've gotten sick each of the last three times I've gone. Never again!

1  Thank Dan S