“Went here late, chicken was below average”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #99 of 142 Restaurants in Silverdale
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Went here kind of late, they only had breasts and wings, although wings were soggy and very very very small and weird. We have had better chicken at different KFCs.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

We tried to get food here but never actually did. Came in and someone was ordering food for a family. Only one person working the register and one in the back so the register guy went to the back to help prepare the food after more then 5 minutes they hadn't even gotten the food to the person ahead of us. Then we got a view of the kitchen area through the door and decided to leave instead of eat. The floor was covered in flour, breading and other such things. There was a garden hose that had been run in and leaked on the floor making a big soupy mess and the staff was tracking it everywhere. Don't think they even knew we were there before we left.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Slow staff, average food, mashed potato's are sloppy, food is often warm but not hot. There is NOT a handicap button to open the door so its a struggle to get into & out of. If a staff is free they will sometimes open the door for you.
The drinks seem watered down to me. This restaurant needs to step it up for real !

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Usually I don't review chain restaurants unless they are particularly good, or, in this case, really lacking. Starting with the good points, the place was clean, quiet, and I was promptly served by a friendly counterman. The meal, a 10 piece combo dinner, was nicely packed and delivered in a timely manner.
But the chicken pieces were dry and cold, the biscuits were hard, cold and appeared almost stale. They looked a little like mine when I forget and leave them in the bread drawer for a couple of days. There was almost no dressing on the slaw. The mashed potatoes and gravy were so-so. Things generally looked like they had been sitting around in open pans for hours, if not most of the day.
KFC has always been been one of my favorite and reliable places, and I just hate to see food this poorly done. The next time I want some KFC, I think I'll pass on this place.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The KFC restaurant in Silverdale is conveniently located next to the Silverdale Mall. I ordered the extra crispy chicken and it was fresh, and delicious. The restaurant was very clean, and service was good. When in the market for fast food at a good price, this will do the job.