“Good for ice cream”

Snoqualmie Falls Candy Factory
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Snoqualmie
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped after hiking the falls for ice cream . They have very nice baked goods, ice cream & candy.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

My husband and I have been going here for years - always fun for ice cream, candy and popcorn treats. But this visit was different. Stock was limited and made me feel like it might be less than fresh (especially at this time of year). We each got a tiny, overpriced ice cream cone which was good although the cone was a bit stale. Very poor selection of taffy . . . not even sure they make it on site any more. Time marches on - but Snoqualmie Falls Candy Factory was pretty disappointing.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We visited the Restaurant last August and ordered 2 burgers with avocado and fries, milk shake and half a tuna sandwich with potato salad. The young man taking my order said that the tuna sandwich is really big, so I got the half order. I specified that one of the burgers should be without any mayonnaise or sauce on it. I paid for everything and went to get our drinks, but the drink coming out of the soda machine was only a light colored flavorless water. I told the girl working near the soda machine and she just said that it must be out of syrup. I thought that's ok, but next the man that took my order said that they don't have potato salad, so I said I'll take fries instead. Not a problem.
As we are waiting for our order, the cook comes back and says that they don't have any avocado. Now I'm thinking it is getting to be little too much. The reason why my sister wanted an avocado burger is, because she loves avocado. The guy also said that the person purchasing food for them didn't buy what they needed. They should have told me before ordering that they are out of things.
When our food finally arrives the cook says that they are out of fries and brings us only a few little pieces of fries split between 2 orders. Now it's ridiculous.
The whole time I am keeping a positive attitude and being really nice. Also the burger had mayonnaise. So the cook took it back, but brought it back with ketchup on it and I specified no sauce on one burger.
The tuna sandwich was no better. It was the tiniest sandwich I have ever seen, like a toddler size. The whole time the staff didn't offer us anything in exchange. I had to ask for some chips which they probably wouldn't offer me otherwise.
I am not exhagerating in any of this. It was the worst restaurant experience ever. The only thing that was good as the milk shake. We used to come here once In a while before the new owners took over and liked the food, but this was unbelievable. I emailed the restaurant afterwards, but they didn't even care about sending a reply. Never heard back from them.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

This cafe has a slightly 50's soda fountain feel to it, so I thought it would be a fun place to get a bite with the kids and then pick out some candy or ice cream. The food was not good - my BLT was tiny and the bacon was so overcooked it crumbled off the sandwich. And the tomato slice was too small. My kids burgers were just okay - nothing special. The fries were lukewarm and possibly microwaved. The candy selection, however, was pretty good - not anything out of this world, but fun. The ice cream looked good and a lot of people were enjoying it.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

This is a good place to catch an informal meal when visiting Snoqualmie. The food is good, not special. Theservice is very slow, so be sure that you have plenty of time to s pare.