US$144
Ruby2(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Breakfast included
US$64
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$130
Priceline
  • Pool
2,188 results
All reviewsspokane airportlate flightroom was cleanacross the streetbreakfast buffetnext morningrental carindoor poolpark and flyhot tubconvenient locationyogurtshuttle serviceconvenienceproximity
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaGMgr, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stayed here overnight before an early morning flight. Clean and pleasant accommodations. Comfortable bed and amenities helpful , including coffee maker. Restaurant offerings very good and reasonably priced. Staff at desk helpful and accommodating. Shuttle to airport fast. Offered breakfast to go bag with bagel, yogurt, apple. which was able to go through security.
Good choice to make.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Very nice to know your stay was convenient and comfortable from start to finish. Thank you for the recommendation to travelers flying out in the wee hours.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Remember, the best rates can be found when booking direct with Ramada. Safe travels!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaGMgr, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

So, I generally do not send bad reviews. If I've had an enjoyable stay and pleasant experience, I like to promote the venue. Good service is hard to come by these days and I understand fully the commitment and hard work it takes to please the public and keep pleasing them time over time.

This hotel is not one of them. I have lived in the area all my life and about 85% of the time (when I fly out of Geiger), I stay here. Its never been anything fancy, but it has been a clean, fairly comfortable and a convenient airport hotel (huge emphasize on HAS).

Boy howdy, I do not know what has happened to this Hotel over the last two years, but unless you desperately (and I mean desperate) need one this close to the airport that serves a drink, go somewhere else. The next door Wyndham does not have a bar (I have never stayed there) but it is their sister property, so I can't promote it or any other Wyndham property after this last experience with Ramada.

The clerk working the front desk during our stay had no consideration for anyone but herself. My husband has deteriorated knees that make walking challenging. We had arrived from a long flight back from Cancun. It was late and we were exhausted. I asked the clerk (practically begged, really) if we could please be placed in a room closest to the lobby, so that we would not have walk and to drag our bags to far to our room. "I will try" she said. Well, "A" for effort I thought.

The hotel was undergoing some pretty major construction and it was filthy. The rugs had been torn up in the lobby. It stunk. But, it was a bed and we were not going to be there long.

I grabbed our key from the clerk and off we went to our room. Please visualize that the hallways to the room were carpeted (not friendly for wheeled luggage). Also visualize a set of stairs that must be negotiated with bags. Then there is my poor husband that can barely walk by this time after the many airport transfers during our visit that day. So, I am trying to negotiate all of this with both of our bags.

But, i applied patience because I just knew she had placed us in a room close by. Well...... after pulling the bags for what seemed through a Spartan course, we finally arrived at our room. I broke down in tears upon arrival. I had just lost it, for I found myself standing in front of THE very last room at the VERY end of the long corridor from the lobby. Had she put us any further away from the front desk, our room would have been on the grass just outside the very back door!!

You can not tell me that there was not at least ONE room closer? In MHO, the clerk did this on purpose. To be mean. Maybe someone upset her that day personally? We got the brunt of it.

I will NEVER stay there for the rest of my life. EVER!! Nor will I ever consider a Ramada property again.

Stayed: February 2017

On behalf of the team, I sincerely apologize for your recent check-in. It’s truly disappointing to hear we fell short of expectations this time. We would like to learn more about what happened, so we can look into it further. There are times that availability is extremely limited on the first floor, as we are a popular hotel. In that case, our team member should have informed you. We always strive to improve our hotel and business which is the explanation for the work you noticed being done. We hope you’ll give us another opportunity based on your past successes staying here. If you would be so kind, please give me a call through the front desk if you would be willing to be in direct contact. Thank you for the helpful feedback. Safe travels!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaGMgr, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017