“Delectable food prepared with care”

scratch restaurant and rain lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
scratch restaurant and rain lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 956 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've visited Scratch with friends for both lunch and dinner, having very different food experiences each time. With friends over a Valentine's Day lunch, it was signature salad and fish tacos. So delicious. Everything was prepared to perfection and we all tremendously enjoyed the meal. For the second visit during restaurant week, we were very glad we made reservations in advance! The last Saturday of restaurant week was packed with people. I enjoyed signature salad (again.. It's that good!), smoked duck with risotto and a flan dessert paired with One Tree hard cider, which is a new addiction. The courses were paced perfectly, the waitress did a fantastic job and the food was unreal. Scratch is my new favorite downtown restaurant.

1  Thank Jenny W

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Another excellent dinner at Scratch, this time it was the rabbit! It was perfectly cooked and worked very well with the risotto! Service was also perfect, highly recomeded!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Scratch is a bright spot in a dismally run down section of west first. Abandoned and graffiti scrawled storefronts and in the middle, a trendy, fresh restaurant. My waitress, Kaycee, was very helpful and friendly.
And now...the food. I ordered the meat and cheese board, which sounded awesome. When it arrived it was clearly a hodgepodge of leftovers. The cook didn't even attempt to arrange the food attractively. And- I'm a complete saltaholic, I even re-salt movie popcorn. But this food was so salty it made me gag. I was slurping water for the rest of the day. I'd say that with a bit more attention to detail, this place might succeed.

2  Thank Noranicolaysen
Reviewed 29 December 2017

You will not believe the amazingly delicious food that awaits you. I would advise you to save room for the most amazing cheesecake you have ever had. I stay up at night thinking about it.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I called for a reservation this weekend with our two five year old daughters. We planned a nice dinner and then off to the Nutcracker. My friend told the hostesses that we were bringing two five year olds with us. We received an email today letting us know they cancelled our reservation for a larger party, but we could sit in the bar. Extremely rude and unprofessional. They lost our business and I'm sure you let everyone know how rude and unprofessional they are.

3  Thank TiffanySaffell