Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$69
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
WyndhamUS$69
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

It was the wildest experience. Everyone smoked pot in their rooms or in the stair wells. Ladies who were obviously high met their male companions in the lobby. Towels were wet in the bathroom and you’ll hear screaming at random times of the night. My friend even found a drug needle in the room. Which is alarming since I have littles travels with me. Staff just shrugged it off. Sometimes they’ll put up the “driving to airport back soon” sign, with a number to call with a problem. If you call the number you’ll have someone annoyed that you woke them up as well. I won’t be back, but I guess I have some great stories to tell with my two night stay here.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 May 2021

Not anymore. We used to stay here because they offered a large suite that would hold all 6 adults comfortably. Well this is no longer the case. The wife and I spent the first night alone, and the pillows were half flat squares. The mattress looked and felt like it was 30 years old, pushed about a foot to one side in the center.
The second night we went to check 8n, and they cancelled our reservation because we didn't checking before 6pm. The night before we checked in close to 8pm, and have never had them cancel on us like this. We had a dinner out late in Coeur d'Alene and didn't get back to Spokane until 11pm. And to top it all off, they had no rooms at all which meant we were left looking, at almost midnight, for another hotel. Won't stay here anymore. Not worth the hassle they pulled.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2021

I checked in around 5pm and the Frontdesk Pedro was great! Very professional and super friendly! We took a flight the next morning and the person name Yanes I really don’t remember if he said that was very nice and friendly, he took us to the airport but before that, he asked us if we wanted to have breakfast WE DIDNT EXPECT THAT!!! Because we saw the sign that said started at 6 but he fed all of us so that was top notch!!! We paid so little to stay here and they gaved us shuttle and promised a shuttle back!!! So when we arrived we were scared that we were not going to be picked up to pick up our car, but that wasn’t not the case!! They picked us up within 15min after we called,, we will definitely try them again...THANK YOU SUPER 8 for all your great service and super friendly staff!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2021

No masks, room was dirty, no room chair, desk chair broken. Bed on makeshift frame flipped when I got up in the middle of night, dumping spouse on the floor. Night manager said it happens fairly often. Don’t know if that is true or not, but it happened to us.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 January 2021

You ever here that saying you get what you pay for well we did the room smelled funky plus I took this off the tub as a head housekeeper at another hotel I was absolutely disgusted then my fiance got a double charge for a cat we had in the room please do not waste your money

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple