“I love this place ❤️❤️🖤❤️❤️❤️”
Review of Noodle Express

Noodle Express
Ranked #234 of 931 Restaurants in Spokane
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

They have good goodness and good service you have to wait like maybe 15 mins after you order but it’s affordable and great for working moms or collage students who need a quick grab ‘n go all you have to do is call ahead so you can pick it up in the drive thru but it’s great I definitely recommend the chicken wrap with Singapore sauce on the side because it’s that good (sighs dreamily) i will always love you Singapore sauce

Wendy S, Guest Relations Manager at Noodle Express, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, Maddie. We love to hear about our "good goodness", we are always striving to make it just that! We're glad you use the call ahead and pick up option as we know how much difference that type of convenience can make in this busy world. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We were hungry and almost home from a six-day Montana road trip this past summer... We were also sick of burgers and craving Asian, something quick before we headed back on I-90. I couldn't remember the other fast food Asian chain (Mustard Seed), so we went to the Noodle Express on Division for a quick take-out bowl — never having been to one before.

The young woman who served us wasn't particularly friendly or informative when we told her we were new and studying the menu. I ordered a teriyaki chicken bowl, which was okay. The teriyaki chicken wasn't too sweet thank god, but the rice was weird. My husband, who ordered the teri beef bowl, thought it was brown rice (did we get a choice?). Then, he thought maybe it was white rice, just very stale and thick. I appreciated the vegetables on top, but it was flavored with a sauce that was way too sweet. It should've been savory. Plus, there was way too much rice to teriyaki chicken ratio. The potstickers weren't too bad, though; they were kind of the highlight of the meal. I really enjoyed and was impressed by the accompanying dipping sauce. Now THAT would've been the perfect sauce to put on the cucumbers and cabbage.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I love it in there it has chopsticks it's quick and easy you can call in your order and pick it up in like 8 minutes it's amazing

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

If you like noodles, this is the place to try Yakisoba Noodle bowl. Great seating layout, and serve yourself soda! Every time we visit Spokane, we have to stop at Noodle Express!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My understanding is that Noodle Express is a small, quick-food version of its big sister, The Mustard Seed, a place we totally and consistently love. A couple of things at Noodle Express were slightly disappointing. The egg rolls were kind of mushy overall and the pot sticker dipping sauce tasted like nothing but plain soy sauce. The noodle dish was good though not extraordinary. We had expected the same quality of food that The Mustard Seed offers and did not find that.

1  Thank Mary K

Been to Noodle Express? Share your experiences!