“Great service and food, especially for our large group.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #90 of 909 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2015

We made reservations for 20 people, and the service was very friendly and fast. The food was very good. I didn't actually like the honey shrimp that I ordered, but I really liked the Lo Mein. I was very thirsty and they did a great job of keeping my water full. It is medium priced, but the soup, appetizer, entree, and dessert for 2 is only $40. An overall great experience!!!

1  Thank Brandi G

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Although a chain it's always good. The servings are ample and the service is rather quick. We've been there 3 times within the past 16 months and had the same waitress every time!

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Pf changs for lunch had the crispy honey chicken it was as good as always. Present staff and quick service always clean and enjoyable. Try the coconut cooler for a change it was great.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

We arrived to PF Chang's before the Dancing With Stars Tour show to a 30 minute because a lot of others were doing the same thing. We ended up getting a table in the bar area after standing guard for the next available table after 25 minutes. The waitress was very busy and going as fast as she could. She was very nice even though every one was rushing her (including us). The food was great, however we got out of there in 1 3/4 hours after arrival. I should have made reservations, but didn't realize a Wednesday night would be so busy.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

PF Chang's is in a great location and the food is always good. Yes, it is a chain but it is good food. Service is great. If you are staying downtown and want a great meal, go to PF Chang's.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!