“A great local spot to fill your belly before heading into the Outdoors”
Review of Sultan Bakery

Sultan Bakery
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Sultan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The Sultan Bakery is an unassuming roadside spot along Highway 2 with a narrow parking lot but it's a treasure trove for good eats on your way out to the mountains or on your way back. Paper signs announce the specials for the day along the counter. There are two cases of homemade baked goods, so be sure to take a look before you order. We tried the pineapple upside down cake with lunch and liked it so much we got another one for the road. The brownies are big, but pretty dense almost to the point of hard. The servings are massive and hearty, I believe the waitress described the breakfast burrito as a "small baby", but they have plenty of to go boxes and the flavors and prices are worth it. The friendliness of the table bussers is sometimes questionable, so asking before helping yourself to any silverware or to-go boxes is recommended.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on our way to Stevens Pass to ski. Enjoyed everything we had from omelets, burritos, scrambles, pastries and coffee! Be warned the portions are huge! My husband and I split and still didn't finish it all! Great service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered clam chowder, the others at my table ordered sandwiches and when they were delivered to our table I had to remind them of my order. The soup wasn't too hot and was a bit salty but ok. The one person in my party ordered fish and chips, it looked like mostly batter and some fish. She said the fish was very fishy tasting and smelly so she request they take it back and requested clam chowder too. The clam chowder comes with two half slices of cold very buttered bread which we both thought was odd. Their cookies looked good and perhaps earlier in the day their breakfast donut/pastries are wonderful so, I've heard. There were three in my party and we weren't too excited about eating lunch there and probably won't in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

we were there this past Monday, we have been there several times before, but I do believe that this was about the lowest I have experienced. Service is never the best, so I will not rate the service. My daughter ordered the 2x2x2 Pancake ...she did not get her 2 slices of bacon, her eggs were over easy, not scrambled as ordered ( I believe the kid @ the next table got her order of eggs) and her pancakes were burned on the bottom, so she just ate the tops. My gravy had lumps of flour in it and I had to ask for a spoon as it was so very thin. It seems that my husband's omelet was about the only decent thing on our table. I really don't think that for nearly $45.00 we will be back, and we live near here.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I was back home in Washington state on second family emergency trip this year and was able this time to spend more days visiting the towns in area around Monroe , then to the bakery ate in twice with family and friends .
And I did one pit stop on week end for take out bear claws
For a meeting.
When eating in the bakery with family most of us had roast beef sandwiches I believe and coffee and milk maybe tea or was there maybe milk shakes ? and lucky to get snacks of apple delights this time.
If so good to go to very, very early on week ends as I found out earlier visit this year when we come up to Wa.
The bakery seems to run out of bakery goods on week ends more so then week days ,but they have lots of other foods for small place.let me tell you I think they run out most days of the week as I went for dinner few times this time around when I was tried and then by my self and bakery goodies gone no nice snack.
Anyways worth the stop always some good food you can enjoy. You won't be sorry you to travel to this small bakery .
Parking is very tight sometimes have had to walk and in the winter didn't like that .
This time it was good parking .