“Good food, nice staff”

Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Sultan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Went here for breakfast and they have a number of great egg dishes and it was hard to decide. I went with the Greek Scramble. It comes with a massive amount of hash browns and a homemade white bread or English muffin. I also got a apple cinnamon cup, because I couldn't resist. The food was plentiful, tasty, and the staff was so nice. Highly recommend when nearby.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We stopped here for lunch the other day. We've eaten here before but it's been a couple of years. The pastries looked fabulous but I resisted since I'm trying to lose a few pounds. I had the fish taco and it was excellent, big piece of fish, a little messy but yummy. My hubby had the split pea soup which he described as mediocre. The service was good and next time we'll enjoy the yummy pastries.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We come here about every six months, or when we miss it badly. The food is excellent, service good, and the doughnuts are fabulous!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Always more than we can possibly eat in one sitting. Fresh donuts, pastries, and cheesecakes galore! We love this place. Unpretentious and very down home cooking and service.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Wife and I stopped for dinner since it appeared to be a very busy place with hardly an available parking slot when we would drive by. Chose the dinner special which was the 8oz. steak and shrimp with "real" mashed potatoes and gravy, cut green beans, and dinner salad. You place your order at the counter after reading all of the menu boards affixed to either the wall or on top of the bakery display cases. Find a seat and someone will bring your meal to you. They didn't have any cocktail sauce for the shrimp but after inquiring, they made up a batch and brought it right out. It was very good and was just right for the shrimp. Service was good and meal came fast. Had carrot cake for dessert which was yummy. Maybe we were lucky since I've noted previous comments that service and food are slow. Such was not our experience.